1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PonyoBubble

Jan 4, 2019

1. Please leave any feedback for me here, thanks :)

2. PonyoBubble bought a Dollclans Kien head from me and it was a very pleasant transaction :) Communication was super sweet and she paid lightning fast. I was glad to hear that the package arrived at her place in no time. I highly recommend her as a buyer and would do business with her anytime again.<3

3. PonyoBubble bought a pair of boots from me and the entire transaction was perfect. Communication was great and she made the payment really fast. I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer!
      Thank you so much :D

4. PonyoBubble bought a Resinsoul body from me and the transaction was absolutely perfect!! Everything was awesome, thanks so much for making it so easy!! :)

5. PonyoBubble bought a Impldoll Body from me and the transaction was perfect, Thank you so much!

6. PonyoBubble bought Soom Super Gem F body from me. The communication was fast and promt, the transaction was quick and she was very polite and friendly! I deffinetly reccomend her as an international buyer and will be glad to do buisness with her again!

Thank you very much!