1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for poordittums

Jan 19, 2011

1. I bought a wig which was well packed and arrived quickly. Great wig too. Thank you

2. poordittums adopted tan secretdoll person 21 from me.
      Fast payment and good communication.
      thank you so very much.

3. I bought a wig, packed very well and arrived quickly.
      Fast reply and shipping :d
      Thank you.

4. I purchased a Nine9Style Hara from poordittums on a week long layaway - she was very helpful, communication was fantastic and the doll arrived packaged incredibly well and in immaculate order. The entire transaction was a pleasure and I wouldn't have the faintest hesitation in very happily doing business with her again :D thank you!

5. I just received the hoddie I bought :D
      Poordittums made my first Marketplace purchase so easy!
      Thank you! :D

6. I bought a precious puki shirt from Poordittums and am very happy with the transaction. Good communication and arrived in a timely manner.

7. I bought a beautiful Lati Yellow Mystic Miel from Poordittums and I am thrilled with her! Very beautiful doll, packaged very well and shipped very quickly. I am very happy with this purchase!

8. Thank you so much for sleepy Vanilla Baha! Fast shipping, super cute doll and coat! :)

9. I bought an MSD outfit from poordittums. Communication was excellent, and the outfit was sent quickly after I paid. Thanks for the great transaction!

10. I purchased a Lillycat Cerisedolls limited pink tan Manon from poordittums. My gorgeous girl arrived today in perfect condition. I'm so happy with her and with the very friendly communication I had with Jess. She let me buy Manon on layaway and she was quick to reply and shipped super fast! I can highly recommend Jess and hope to deal with her again:) Thank you Jess! x

11. I recently purchased a Lati Yellow open top from poordittums and was so pleased with this transaction. She mailed the top quickly and even added a surprise. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!

12. I purchased an MSD shirt from poordittums and she was a pleasure to purchase from! The shirt arrived very quickly and in fantastic shape, thanks so much! :D

13. I purchased a Lati outfit from poordittums. Communication was wonderful, and the outfit was shipped quickly. It was very well packaged, too. Everything arrived as described. Thank you! ^^

14. A+ seller! I purchased a beautiful Cerisedolls wig from poordittums. It arrived quickly and was just as described. I would happily do business with her in the future. Thanks!

15. Sold a MNF Chloe to poordittums and the transaction was lovely. She paid right away and was always very sweet in all communications. Would definitely do business with again. :)

16. I purchased a Supia Hannah from poordittums and she was amazing to work with. :) She was quick to reply to every message despite our time differences and was very friendly in every conversation. The doll was wrapped really well and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a wig from poordittums. The wig arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. She was also really sweet about it when the shipping was more than she originally thought. Would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much.

18. I purchased the cutest pair of stockings from poordittums and they were packed and shipped super quick. Communications was quick and I would happily do business with her again. Thank you very much!

19. I recently bought a gorgeous dark turquoise Cerisedolls Ninon from Poordittums.
      She arrived securely packed in perfect condition, all the way from Australia to the UK. Jess has been amazing throughout - really helpful and friendly, shipped immediately and kept me up to date at every stage. I'd happily purchase from her again. Thank you so much for a wonderfully easy transaction, and for my stunning new girl! :)

20. I sold a Minifee head to the incredible poordittums and I can honestly say it was a dream transaction from start to finish. LIGHTENING FAST payment, great communication and just an over all pleasant sweet woman. I can only hope we have future transactions :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome sale.
      ~Anthony