1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for POOTS-KIN

Jun 15, 2006

1. Hello everyone! I thought it would be a good idea to set one of these up for myself.

I currently have a thread in the marketplace trying to sell a few items, and I also provide body blushing services for the people living in the Toronto area. If you have had any transactions with me, I would be very happy if you could leave some feedback.

Thanks!

2. I bought a dress for my Sooah, it arrived rather quickly and safely. Easy transaction and good communication.

3. I had my DOT Camine blushed and given a tattoo. Incredibly fast service and great communication. Wonderful tattoo.

4. Had my Hound sueded, blushed, tattooed AND scarred. Amazing, amazing work! Fast and precise~ Thanks poots, I love him!

5. Bought a corset set for Sharavari and received it promptly. Poots is great to work with! :)

6. Poots-kin was a wonderful buyer--paid promptly, let me know when the package arrived (and that she was happy with the boots!), and was great to communicate with through PMs.

7. :thumbup Good seller.

The eyes arrived in a timely manner, very well packaged. Many thanks!

8. My wig was lovely. Poots-kin was very co-operative and fast with service. I will most certainly buy from them again due to the quality and service - The wig was even nicer in person than in pictures ( by a lot!)!

9. I bought a green wig from POOTS-KIN and not only did it arrive safely packaged and super quick, it was way better than described! Thanx so very much!

10. I just received my dress from Poots-kin and I love it. Very fast shipping too.
      Thanks so much, my girl will enjoy it. :)

11. Hiya! Just received my wig from you and it's in fabulous condition. Poots-kin is very friendly and easy to communicate with! Thank you so much!

12. bought a mohair wig from poots-kin, and the wig was end out fast, and its wonderful. thanks for a good deal. Only have good things to say about poots-kin as a seller :)

13. I brought a wig from poots-kin and it's beautiful. I am very happy.
      She is very nice and a serious dealer.

14. Pootskin comissioned me for four outfits. She sent me very nice pictures and descriptions of what she wanted along with perfect measurements and all. When the outfits were done she payed almost instantly and I couldn't be happier about dealing with her. A very nice and pleasant person to work with!

15. I bought a Luts mature girl body from Poots-kin. She was wonderful to work with and I commissioned her to blush and restring the body. She did a phenomenal job and gave me just what I was looking for.

I would work with her anytime!

Gail

16. I bought a pair of Yo-SD boots from poots-kin and she was very nice, even taking time during the busy holiday season to mail them out! ^__^ She's wonderful to work with!

17. I bought some eyes from her at a FANTASTIC price. Got here in about a week =D

18. I bought some seamed stocking from poots-kin, they're awwwwesome and got here fast. Wonderful seller, and I just love her dolls :fangirl:

19. I bought a pair of boots from Poots-kin, and they arrived quite quickly. Her communication was great, too! :D

20. Poots-kin is a fab seller! Bought a dress that came in a timely fashion. Communication was great!