1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for poptart

May 22, 2007

1. leave the feedback here please! :)

2. Poptart just bought Yo Papi from me. very fast payment and great contact. I would highly recommended her to anyone who is selling or buying on DOA.- Barb in MA

3. Poptart bought a yo-sd kitty ears outfit set from and she was a pleasure to work with. She was very communicative and quick with sending her payment. I highly recommmend her as well!

4. I bought some model clothes from poptart, very communicative and superfast shipping, thanks ever so much!

5. I bought an adorable footie pajama from Poptart, the whole transaction from start to finish was perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

Nina in her darling pajamas:
      [​IMG]

6. I bought a wig from Poptart, and the whole process was incredibly smooth. The wig was well packed, and shipped super fast.

Maki sends you a big thank-you for getting her hair here so quickly

7. Poptart joined my Mio group order and was wonderful to work with. Transaction went perfectly. Thanks so much Poptart.

8. I bought a beautiful Narae girl from Poptart. She is very nice and answers emails promptly. My girl arrived packed very well, with lots of nice accessories.

I highly recommend her!!:D

~*Liz

9. Poptart participated in my Migidoll group order and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid promptly and kept good communication.:)

10. Just completed a successful transaction with Poptart. Purchased a head from her, and all went smoothly. :)

11. I bought a Romantic Onyx head from Poptart. She was wonderful to deal with and the head arrived super fast! Thank you!~ :)

12. Bought my Emma SD13 from Poptart and it was wonderful...very easy to deal with, and she kept me updated on the status and shipping perfectly! Thanks again for everything!!

-K

13. Poptart bought a Dollheart outfit from me. She was very friendly, good communication, and quick payment. Thanks so much! ^_^

14. I bought a Migi Ryu head from Poptart. Everything went well and she shipped him out fast. He was packaged very well too. Thanks!

15. Poptart bought my Yo-SD Kanon, and was a pleasure to deal with throughout. She paid promptly, and communication was excellent and friendly. She let me know when the doll arrived, and I would happily recommend her! Thanks again!

16. I bought a YoSD outfit from Poptart. great communication. And she shipped it very fast. Thanks

17. Bought a Dollmore Ipsae from Poptart on layaway. Wonderful seller! She even included some cute undies so she wouldn't be naked. ^_^ Would definately buy from again.

18. got some lovely super gem gauchos from her, she shipped them super fast! i would not hesitate to buy from her again! :D

19. I bought dollmore dress and shoes from Poptart, it was in a cute package and was shipped quickly. I had good communication with her and I would buy from her again for sure. I recommend her as a seller :)

20. I bought some clothing items from poptart. Great seller, Thanks ^_^