Feedback for Porcelainsmorge

Jul 23, 2011

1. Oh my, I guess I will start this thread for Porcelainsmorge! :D

Porcelainsmorge bought my Dollzone Demi from me, she was a very good buyer, and is very nice. We had a very good transaction, and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :aheartbea
      Thank you so much!

2. Porcelainsmorge bought a Dollzone Mo from me-she's a great buyer! Payment was quick and communication was excellent. Thank you!

3. Sold Porcelainsmorge a BBB March she sent me her shipping and everything BEFORE the payment even was sent and she failed to let me know when the doll arrived. Kept her updated through out the transaction letting her know when payment was received, and when I would have her out once funds cleared into my account. I shipped the doll with in the allotted time frame that I quoted as well as provided her with tracking and insurance free of charge. She then failed to inform me of leaving me what I feel is negative feedback. She was okay to deal with just make sure you don't delay any shipping or communications.

4. I did two faceups for Porcelainsmorge and everything was perfect as usual~! :D
      She told me when the heads arrived and that everything was safe. <3
      I think she's a very nice person to deal with, the comment above is invalid. :o
      I would gladly do business with her again~! <3

I have also done other transactions with her and she was VERY understandable when I couldn't get the items out on a certain day. :)