1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PowerAndWeakness

May 31, 2010

1. Since i can't find her feedback thread im opening one for her!

she bought my Sphaler ears and was a fast and nice transaction, thanks :)

2. PowerAndWeakness bought a set of Soom Sphaler clawed/dragon legs from me, and had me do some minor modifications to the inside of them to strengthen the resin before shipping them out. She was a pleasure to deal with, and the whole transaction was very smooth. She let me know when the legs arrived, which was very nice. I'd happily do business with her again.

3. PowerAndWeakness bought a pair of Heliot wings from me; everything went smoothly, perfect communication, fast payment... perfect transaction! It was a pleasure dealing with her!

4. PowerAndWeakness purchased Soom Bix's limited default outfit and boots from me on Layaway. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction. You rock and it was a pleasure. Enjoy! :)

5. PowerAndWeakness bought my Sard on layaway. She was an ideal layaway buyer, always paying in a timely fashion and keeping in good contact. She was a pleasure to work with and I would certainly do business with her again. Thank you!!

6. P&W bought a set of hooves from me on a short layaway. Communication was good, payments were quick and transaction went smoothly.

7. I bought a pair of DZ jointed hands from PowerAndWeakness and everything went smoothly! She sent them fast and packed everything safely. Very recommended seller :)

8. Power bought a Euclase outfit from me and the process was very smooth, and enjoyable ^^ Would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much!

9. PowerAndWeakness joined my DOT U-i split for the outfit. ^^ Paid in time, always kept in communication, up until the outfit was received... ^^ A sweet and reliable person all over, thank you so much!

10. P&W took part in a nine9style GO that i ran. Payment was on time, communication was excellent. I would def. work with power and weakness again, it was a great transaction. Thank you!

11. PowerAndWeakness participated in my recend Epidos Split, and everything went flawlessly. Fast payment of all invoices, and great communication throughout...highly recommended :)

12. I bought Soom Heliot Hooves from PowerAndWeakness. Was wonderful to buy for and even went out of her way to sort out shipping when it was more than she first thought. Would recommend.

13. I bought a Sard from PowerAndWeakness. She was so nice and let me have him allthough I had some money issues in the beginning. Communication was always friendly and a pleasure. He arrived safe and sound becaus she packed him really well. Would buy from her again :D.

14. I sold Heliot outfit to PowerAndWeakness.
      It was smooth and wonderful transaction.
      Friendly communication and fast payment.
      Highly recommended for ^^
      Thank you so much

15. PowerAndWeakness participated in my Tata Paradise GO. Communication was great.Payment was so fast.

She was really nice and easy to due with. She also let me know when package arrived.

Thank you so much

yukichi

16. powerandweakness participated in my Tata's Paradise GO and it was a great transaction. Communication was good, payment was super swift, and powerandweakness let me know as soon as the items arrived. I'd definitely do business with this user again!

17. Another great transaction with PowerAndWeakness!!! She was one of the members in my recent Iple GO, and she was fabulous as always :)

18. powerandweakness was in my soom group order. she is quick to reply to pm's and let me know when her items arrived.

thank you for a wonderful transaction!

19. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

PowerAndWeakness bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly when she said she would, always kept great communication, and even let me know when the eyes got to her safe and sound. Over all I rate her a A+, and would recommend her as a buyer.

20. I bought a Dream of Doll Outfit from PowerAndWeakness and everything went great! She sent it fast and packed everything safely. Recommended seller!!!