1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Praesagium

Dec 13, 2007

1. she recently bought some pirate pants from me, and paid real quick. very friendly and wonderful to work with.

thanks very much, hope to do business again sometime!

2. I just finished a commission for Praesagium and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was lightning fast. Communications were prompt and friendly. She was just a joy to deal with from start to finish. I hope to deal with Praesagium again.

3. I sold Praesagium a wig, communication was excellent and payment was fast. : D Would definately due business with again!

4. Sold to Praesagium, payment was fast and communication too, glad your friend liked it, hope ta deal with you again, thanks! =^_^=

5. I bought an AOD Mo Lan boy from Prae.
      She was willing to take on a long layaway, which made it easy for me to get the money since not everyone has a few hundred bucks stuffed in their mattress.

She was very friendly and easy to work with. She was also very informative when it came time to ship this lovely boy.
      She even over-nighted him and added in a pair of eyes so he wouldn't be eyeless when I got him.

I highly recommend her to future buyers =3

Thanks Prae! <3

6. Praesagium was part of my Minimee order! There were a lot of delays that were out of my control, but she was always very supportive and patient, which helped a lot. When she decided that she no longer wanted the head, she offered it to me first, which I am very thankful for.

I really appreciate how nice you were through the entire process! Thank you so much!

7. Praesagium bought a doll head from me on layaway. She always paid on time and kept in touch with me throughout the whole transaction. A very trustworthy buyer! Highly recommended! Thank youuu! :)

8. Had a great trade transaction with Praesagium, I traded a pair of boots and dress for her Dollheart boots and socks, and she even through a cute knitted hat..thanks so much!!

9. Praesagium was a pleasure to trade with!

She was polite, quick to reply, quick to ship... She packed the items very nicely and they were in great condition when they got to me!

Something to note: She was especially patient and kind when a fiasco with canada post came up (they took FOREVER to get her package to her @__@)

I would not hesitate to trade/buy/sell to Praesagium... and would DEFINATLY recomend her to others =3

10. Praesagium bought some skull jammies from me. She paid quickly, communication was awesome and she was a lot of fun to work with!! I would love to work with her again!!

11. I bought her body!!

ok, that's an old joke, sorry :lol::lol:

But I did, and it was a wonderful, quick, and friendly transaction that I appreciated a great deal. Nice person! Fun!

Thank you!

12. POSITIVE transaction with Praesagium: I sold her a pair of denim pants and she paid immediately. She's a great buyer!

13. Praesagium participated in my first GO. She was a joy to work with and always replied the day of or the next. Prompt payment, would definitely do business with again.

Thanks for joining my GO~ 8D

14. I have bought a Soom Gena head from Praesagium. It was so well packed.
      And she cared fore, when she arrived. :aheartbea
      It was a real pleasure to do business with her.
      I can highly recommend Praesagium. She is a very friendly person. :sumomo:
      Thank you.

15. We put a shirt on hold for Praesagium. She paid promptly and was a delight to deal with. Thanks so much!!

16. I did a trade with Praesagium; a "junk" head in exchange for a faceup. She was fabulous to work with through the entire process, she kept up excellent communication, was very clear and concise with what she wanted, and was incredibly friendly and fun to talk to. I highly recommend doing business with her if you get a chance, and I'm looking forward to doing so again myself. :)

17. Praesagium was in my Luts GO. fast paid and great communication. I would love to work with her again. :)
      Thank you gor joining the GO!:chocoberry

18. Positive!
      She bought a pair of pants from me and she was very kind. The payment was fast and she is very comunicative. Thanks!

19. Praesagium bought a body from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Good transaction overall.

20. Got payment, as described! Stayed in contact and was easy to deal with! Thank You! :D