1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Praesagium

Dec 13, 2007

1. Sold a pair of eyes to Praesagium. Prompt payment and great communication. Awesome buyer and I'd love to do business with again! Thank you!

2. had a great commission transaction with Prayesagium, she contacted me to work on her Ryu head. Good communication and she paid very quickly. Thanks so much, hope you like him when he arrives!

3. Praesagium bought a shirt from me. She paid promptly and has good communication. However, the shirt wasn't what she wanted. So I refunded her and she sent the shirt back to me ASAP. No complaints! <3

4. I had the pleasure of transacting with Praesagium again on another faceup commission, and once again it was a wonderful experience. She keeps up great communication, pays when she says she will, and is overall fabulous to work with. I couldn't hope for a better customer. :aheartbea

5. I purchased a wig from Praesagium. She even included some extras! The transaction went smoothly. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

6. :pcupcakeI bought some wonderful eyes from her. She was very helpful and generous, a great seller.:D

7. Prae bought some elastic from me, and the transaction went very smoothly! I'm glad to have been able to help rehabilitate her girl :) :aheartbea

8. I just completed a trade with Praesagium and it couldn't have gone more beautifully. Shipping was super-speedy. My item, a pair of boots, was perfectly packaged and arrived in fantastic condition. Praesagium maintained fantastic communications throughout. This was a really flawless transaction. Thank you!!

9. Sold her some dollmore sandles. Payment was fast commication was good and over all a wonderful transaction

10. Praesaguim bought two pairs of my Dollmore boots. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Sadly to big for her guy so she will be selling them herself. I am sorry they were wrong size.

11. Just sold Praesagium a SD13 Long Leg Boy Body...She was an absolute dear through the whole process and was very quick with confirmation and payment.

Will definitely recommend to any seller! (^-^)v

12. bought a SD body from Praesagium. She was super nice to deal with! even when I had a panic attack when the doll arrived, she was friendly and helped me out!

Thank you&#9829;

13. Bought some eyes, the whole transaction was perfect, would buy from again, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      bought some purple glass eyes from Praesagium and they were not only in a padded envelop but also in a cute little box. Very good seller and good communication. :]

15. I sold Praesagium a black coat, and the transaction went well. Doing business with her was an awesome experience. She was so friendly in communication, and promptly in sending payment. I'd love to deal with her again and would recommend her to others.
      Thanks a lot!

16. Great to work with and very kind. Bought a head from her and it arrived well packed and was true to description! <3

17. Praesagium bought some Dale Rae shoes from me. Communications were very pleasant, payment was prompt and I was notified as soon as the shoes arrived. It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommend Praesagium to everyone!

Thanks again!

18. Traded with Praesagium. They were a pleasure to work with, Great communication, Fast shipping, Would gladly trade with them again!

19. I just traded clothing items with Praesagium and the trade went off beautifully. Shipping and communications were very prompt. The trade item, a coat, is absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't hesitate to trade at any time with Praesagium!

20. I bought some elastic from Praesagium~
      Got just what i paid for and more.
      Thanks again.