1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Praesagium

Dec 13, 2007

1. I did a trade of mods for elastic with Praesagium and she was great to deal with. She shipped super fast and communication was great. She is definitely a good trader.

2. Bought elastic from Praesagium. Pleasure to do business with and was very fun to communicate to. Thanks so much! If I need more, I'm definitely coming back to you! :D

3. I bought a string puller from Praesagium and it was a perfect transaction! Thanks!

4. I bought a wig and eyes from Praesagium, Communication was great, shipping was fast, items were packed well. All & all it was a pleasure to work with Praesagium. I will gladly buy from again.

5. I bought Juri '06 head from Praesagium. Very big thanks for good communication, fast shipping and taking care of good packaging.
      Overall, thank you for perfect transaction. :)

6. Praesagium purchased a large sd chalice from me, Payment was prompt, communication excellent and let me know when item arrived safely! Thanks so much!

7. I purchased some gorgeous eyes from Praesagium and it was a delightful transaction--pleasant communication, quick shipping and an all around pleasure! Thank you!

8. I bought elastic from Praesagium and the transaction was perfect! Shipping was prompt and communication was pleasant. :) Thanks so much!

9. Made a trade - some clothing from me for various doll items from Praesagium - and it's just concluded without any issue whatsoever - everything's gone splendidly! Thanks so much for being all friendly and communicative, and I hope to work with you again soon ^^

10. I completed a faceup for Praesagium. Friendly, fast communication, prompt payment. Ideal! Thanks, enjoy the faceup!

11. I did a trade with Praesagium, and it was a perfect transaction. :D She was super-lovely to deal with, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime. =^i^= Thanks!!!

12. Praesagium bought my LTF Elf El faceplate. Everything went smoothly - would deal with again anytime - Thanks!!

13. Purchased some more elastic from Praesagium since I ran out. She was very accommodating and even upped the shipping since I needed it quickly. She even included some neat freebies from it taking a little longer than it would have. Thank you so much!!! :D

14. Praesagium purchased a LTF dress from my sales threads and it was a flawless transaction. Great communication and prompt payment. I highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you!

15. Praesagium purchased a wig cap from me. Super fast payment, great communication! Thank you!

16. Sold to Praesagium, fast payment and kept in-touch, thanks again for a great transaction! =^_^=

17. Thanks so much! I traded her a lot of Doll Scale Metal Items for a Wig and Boots.

Trade went exceptionally well; she always kept in contact and items were shipped like lightning!

I would definitely buy/sell/trade from her again, and would recommend her to anyone<3

Thanks again!

From both me and Devine :)

18. traded me some elastic for some chainmaille. fast shipping and communication. Praesagium even sent me some eyes as a free bonus, YAY.

thanks a lot!

i definitely plan to recommend this elastic to friends as well, it works so much nicer in my doll.

19. Praesagium bought a LittleFee dress and bloomer set from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

20. Bought some string from Praesagium, she was really helpful and I recommend all your string buying from her! Thanks so much!