1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Praesagium

Dec 13, 2007

1. Praesagium bought a larger doll size dress from me.
      Fast payment and replies.
      I'd be happy to do business with her again!:)

2. Praesagium participated in my Eye for an Eye swap, and was the perfect swapper -- great communication & prompt shipping. Thanks again! :kitty2

3. Presagium bought my Soom super gem female body from me recently. She chose layaway and made the payments promptly. She also notified me when the body arrived! She is lovely to deal with and I would gladly do business with her again!

4. I bought a Migidoll Jina head from her [after she found me on the wtb part of the forums] I was overjoyed when she contacted me! She was quick to respond, fair and overall a fabulous person to work with! I would recommend her to anyone!

5. Praesagium commissioned me to paint her rare yet lovely Serendipity Shall. She was detailed with the description (which I thank) and was very patient with the whole procedure. Good and prompt communication and payment too, I wouldn't mind work with her in the future ^^

6. she bought a pair of used kitty ears from me! very easy to deal with and paid quickly.~
      thanks!

7. I sold Praesagium a Cherry Blossom shirt. Praesagium is a very friendly buyer who was very timely in all communication and in sending payment. I was notified as soon as the shirt arrived. I would be happy to sell to Praesagium again and would recommend to all on DoA. Thanks so much for a great transaction! :thumbup

8. Positive feedback!

Praesagium was in my Hand-Me-Down swap and everything went great! Items were shipped on time, very appropriate and appreciated by her partner and I was notified when she got her part of the swap. I would gladly have her in another swap!

9. I sold doll head to Praesagium. She is polite and kind. Communication was good and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :)

10. Just completed a fuku trade with Praesagium and it went very smooth. This member is friendly and patient and very fun to deal with. Great communication.

My item came quickly and was packed beautifully. It was just as described.

I would be very happy to do business together again.

Thank you!

11. Had a perfect transaction with Praesagium. Wonderful buyer with great and friendly communication. Thank you!

12. Praesagium bought a doll from me, and was very nice about the whole thing even when she arrived damaged from shipping. I appreciate her understanding. Thank you very much!

13. I bought a pair of custom Mystic eyes from Praesagium. Great seller. Good communication, and she shipped safely and fast. Thanks so much

14. Praesagium bought an adjustable wooden stand for 70cm dolls from me. Communications and payment was very fast, and the whole exchange was friendly and smooth. Thanks!

15. I bought a pair of eyes from Praesagium. The eyes were great,shipped quick and were a great deal. I would definitely buy from Praesagium
      again!

16. Thank you for the extra gift!!! I just found them!!!! :D

17. Praesagium participated in my 2013 prop swap and was a wonderful person to work with. They were responsible and I recommend them for other swaps. The whole swap went smoothly and each member filled out forms properly and was on time with due dates.

18. I purchased some lovely eyes from her for my new Littlefee; they were as described and in amazing condition! She even threw in some extra goodies and eye putty as an apology for being a wee bit late for shipping! Highly recommended seller, and I would absolutely LOVE to do business with her again!

19. I bought a black and red wig from Praesagium and all went smoothly! ^_^ Quick shipping and unbeatable price!

20. I was lucky enought to have Praesagium as a buyer of a pair of red Dollheart boots! She was wonderful and just a super awesome buyer who paid lightning fast, was polite and quick with messages and even let me know when her package arrived :) I'm very happy with having her as a buyer and I would be happy to sell to her again anytime in the future! Thank you bunches.