1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Praesagium

Dec 13, 2007

1. Praesagium contacted me about purchasing some Souldoll NL girl body parts that I had listed. She was fantastic to work with! All conversation was friendly and responses were quick. She paid right on time and let me know right away when she got the parts, which is also always nice :)
      I would definitely recommend working with Praesagium and would be happy to work with her again myself in the future!
      Thank you!!

2. I can't edit my feedback post, but I wanted to say that the post office eventually found the package, and when they arrived Praesagium let me know and paid in full. I feel like that's germane to my positive feedback here! Thank you so much.

3. Praesagium participated in my Crobidoll group order. She was absolute pleasure to deal with! She had great communication, prompt payment and super friendly! Would highly recommend her and gladly do business with her again! Thanks again~! :)

4. I did a partial trade with Praesagium for a Switch Haji:R head I was selling, and it was a really great transaction! Communication was excellent and trade terms were easily worked out. I received payment and trade items when expected, and was informed when the head arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Praesagium again! Thanks a lot! :)

5. I sold urethane eyes to Praesagium and all was perfect with a fast payment and a very nice communication. Thank you very much !!

6. I've sold a wig to Praesagium, it was an easy transaction, very friendly communication, and she also let me know when she received the package~ thank you!

7. Praesagium bought a wig from me and the whole transaction was wonderful and they had prompt communication and they also let me know when the wig arrived as well:)
      Thank you Praesagium and I hope you enjoy the wig:)

8. Praesagium participated in my secondhand swap. They followed all the rules, sent their package in a timely manner, kept in contact, and let me know when they received their end. They were an excellent participant and helped the swap to run smoothly. Thanks!

9. @Praesagium bought a Mystic Kids head from me. They were friendly and polite in their messages, quick to reply, pay and let me know when the head arrived safely. I would happily do business with them again and recommend them as a buyer. Thanks for the pleasant transaction!

10. I bought some eyes and everything went as good as could be. Thank you so much for the sale.

11. I bought an Iplehouse EID female body from Praesagium, and it was a great transaction. Praesagium is a very kind and considerate seller. She shipped the body unstrung as we agreed, and everything was packed very securely and neatly and arrived to me in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Thank you!

12. Positive Transaction

Praesagium contacted me about a partial trade for my DF-A Yuan event head and offered lots of choices to trade. I ended up choosing two SD cardigans and a shirt as a partial trade. The partial payment was sent immediately and we shipped our trade items on the same day, same way and they arrived the same day. Everything was in excellent condition and there was even a surprise little bag in the package! Communication was excellent through out the transaction and I was updated that the head arrived safely. This was all around a perfect transaction and I would highly recommend Praesagium as both a buyer and trade partner! Thanks!

13. I bought a B70-004 Dollzone boy body in ns from Praesagium.
      communication was fast and friendly. a very easy transaction.
      I would certainly do business with Praesagium again. A+

14. Praesagium bought few clothes from me and it was perfect transaction. thank you!

15. I bought an iplehouse Mars head from Praesagium. I felt very well informed As there were a lot of photos which clearly and accurately showed the condition of the item as well as prompt communication. The head was very well packaged and suffered no damage even after a long journey across the atlantic. It was an entirely positive experience and I would be more than happy to deal with Praesagium again .

16. Praesagium bought my wig. Payment made very quickly. Very nice buyer. It was nice to deal with her!

17. Praesagium: :aheartbeaAwesome Buyer:aheartbea
      She bought a Ringdoll Lucifer from me, I offered layaway to her and she paid in a promptly manner. She would often communicate with me whenever she had a problem and we always came to an agreement. It was a pleasure dealing with her. :dance

#157 Dandelion_Wish, Mar 10, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    18. I recently purchased a RGM-04 body from praesagium. We agreed to terms and they were very responsive and friendly to work with.
      After he was payed off, he shipped quickly and arrived sooner than expected. He was packaged well and there was no damage. Thank you for a perfect transaction!

19. I sold @Praesagium some tianba0830 eyes. Fast, friendly communication and payment sent immediately. Notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would welcome future transactions and would recommend as a buyer to other. Thanks very much for an excellent transaction! Enjoy! :thumbup

20. POSITIVE

I sold my Light Limner Letisha to Praesagium and the transaction could not have gone better! :D
      Messages were always replied to promptly and the layaway was even paid off early!
      I definitely recommend Praesagium and would happily deal with them again. Thank you so much <3