1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~Prettybird~

Jul 22, 2008

1. At last, I have created one of these for myself. Please leave feedback below!:)

2. Sold a pair of blue acrylic eyes to prettybird. She paid promptly and had good communication. Great to deal with. :)

3. I purchased a pair of puki wingtop boots from prettybird. She was lovely to deal with - nice communication, fast shipping, and excellent packing to protect the boots in transit. I would definitely buy from her again! :)

Thanks!

:daisy

4. I sold a doll to prettybird and she was nice and had good communication ^^ Would love to work with again ^o^

5. I bought a puki flora sleeping face plate from Prettybird ^__^

She was so sweet to talk to and really understanding. She found me the best possible shipping method and shipped it really safe with a great deal of packaging too!

I'm super happy X3 Thank you!

6. Prettybird makes SUPER dresses. They're so tiny and perfect - and she's really good about informing people about shipping times and so on.

7. She is a wonderful seller! My pipi thanks you bunches for the punkisha set~

8. Bought a beautiful pair of puki eyes from prettybird...she sent them promptly & carefully packaged!

9. Prettybird bought a puki wig from me. She paid fast, was pleasant to deal with and I do hope to do business with her again :)

10. Prettybird bought a Puki Ani faceplate from me and was a pleasure to work with! She was also fast with her payments. Thanks so much! =^.^=

11. I bought a truly gorgeous puki dress from Prettybird, and it was such a great transaction! Communication was a delight, shipping was lightning fast, great quality on the dress... all in all, highly recommended!

12. I asked Prettybird if she would create an outfit like one she had already made only some differences and she did and it looks awesome. lol. shes a very cool person to order from

13. Prettybird took a commission from me to make a Doctor Who suit for my Puki, and from customizing the fabric to making sure of every detail, she was a wonder to work with. I could not ask for a better fellow DoA member!

14. An absolutely FAB seller. I bought a pukisha faceplate with a superbly adorable face-up. It was sent quickly and well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Slavena again!

15. I commissioned a PukiPuki dress from prettybird and could not be happier :D Wonderful person, very kind and kept in good communication. Did her best to make me happy! And a beautiful product as well!

16. Slavena commissioned me to do an armchair.
      She's very polite and kind
      easy to communicate
      smooth transaction
      and fast paying

I recommend her as the best buyer and great to deal with!!!

17. prettybird bought shoes from me, fast transacktion and great communication ^^
      she kindly informed me when the shoes arrived...

18. i traded puki plates with prettybird. and she even wiped the old faceup for me so i could work on him as soon as he arrived.:) and i bought some puki hands off her. they arrived today. and i was would deffenitly do a trade or sale with prettybird again if the occasion arrises. :)

19. I commissioned a Puki dress from prettybird. The communication was really good and she was really patient with a newbie like me ;) She also shipped it very quickly and it came wrapped up good :) The dress itself is really awesome! I would certainly ask her again :)

20. I sold a Belle head to prettybird, and she was prompt and friendly throughout the whole transaction. :)