1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~Prettybird~

Jul 22, 2008

1. At last, I have created one of these for myself. Please leave feedback below!:)

2. Sold a pair of blue acrylic eyes to prettybird. She paid promptly and had good communication. Great to deal with. :)

3. I purchased a pair of puki wingtop boots from prettybird. She was lovely to deal with - nice communication, fast shipping, and excellent packing to protect the boots in transit. I would definitely buy from her again! :)

Thanks!

:daisy

4. I sold a doll to prettybird and she was nice and had good communication ^^ Would love to work with again ^o^

5. I bought a puki flora sleeping face plate from Prettybird ^__^

She was so sweet to talk to and really understanding. She found me the best possible shipping method and shipped it really safe with a great deal of packaging too!

I'm super happy X3 Thank you!

6. Prettybird makes SUPER dresses. They're so tiny and perfect - and she's really good about informing people about shipping times and so on.

7. She is a wonderful seller! My pipi thanks you bunches for the punkisha set~

8. Bought a beautiful pair of puki eyes from prettybird...she sent them promptly & carefully packaged!

9. Prettybird bought a puki wig from me. She paid fast, was pleasant to deal with and I do hope to do business with her again :)

10. Prettybird bought a Puki Ani faceplate from me and was a pleasure to work with! She was also fast with her payments. Thanks so much! =^.^=

11. I bought a truly gorgeous puki dress from Prettybird, and it was such a great transaction! Communication was a delight, shipping was lightning fast, great quality on the dress... all in all, highly recommended!

12. I asked Prettybird if she would create an outfit like one she had already made only some differences and she did and it looks awesome. lol. shes a very cool person to order from

13. Prettybird took a commission from me to make a Doctor Who suit for my Puki, and from customizing the fabric to making sure of every detail, she was a wonder to work with. I could not ask for a better fellow DoA member!

14. An absolutely FAB seller. I bought a pukisha faceplate with a superbly adorable face-up. It was sent quickly and well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Slavena again!

15. I commissioned a PukiPuki dress from prettybird and could not be happier :D Wonderful person, very kind and kept in good communication. Did her best to make me happy! And a beautiful product as well!

16. Slavena commissioned me to do an armchair.
      She's very polite and kind
      easy to communicate
      smooth transaction
      and fast paying

I recommend her as the best buyer and great to deal with!!!

17. prettybird bought shoes from me, fast transacktion and great communication ^^
      she kindly informed me when the shoes arrived...

18. i traded puki plates with prettybird. and she even wiped the old faceup for me so i could work on him as soon as he arrived.:) and i bought some puki hands off her. they arrived today. and i was would deffenitly do a trade or sale with prettybird again if the occasion arrises. :)

19. I commissioned a Puki dress from prettybird. The communication was really good and she was really patient with a newbie like me ;) She also shipped it very quickly and it came wrapped up good :) The dress itself is really awesome! I would certainly ask her again :)

20. I sold a Belle head to prettybird, and she was prompt and friendly throughout the whole transaction. :)