1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for princess chuchi

Jul 10, 2008

1. I bought a Nanuri '08 head from princess chuchi. She was very nice and easy to communicate with. ^^ The shipping was extremely fast - I was shocked when he got here today! Very pleased with this transaction. Highly recommended! :aheartbea
    2. I bought two puki faceplates from Princess Chuchi! She was so friendly and wonderful to deal with!! She was very understanding - would definately deal with her again! <3
    3. I brought a wig from her and the transaction was fast and she was very nice and the delivery was super fast. She is an A++++ seller.
    4. Princess Chuchi partcipated in my fifth Dollmore group order. She was very understanding when an item suddenly went out of stock permanently and I appreciate that. Despite that small mishap, everything went smoothly. Payments were made promptly, communication was great and she was a pleasure to deal with.

:clover Thank you for being such an amazing participant!! :clover
    5. Sold a face plate and got a fast payment and excellent communication. :aheartbea
    6. I bought a Puki Sugar face plate from princess chuchi. Everything went perfectly and the shipping was lightning fast. Great seller, thanks! :D
    7. I bought a Rosenlied Monday's Child Melon from princesschuchi, shipping was very fast (less than 1 week) and she was very easy to talk to and communicate with. She is very nice, and this was a great transaction. =]
    8. Princess chuchi commissioned me for a faceup on one of her dolls. She was a perfect customer who always kept in touch and did extremely useful mock-ups for me. It was a pleasure working with her^^

I hope you'll enjoy your girl's new faceup for a long time^^
    9. I purchased a pair of hats from Princess Chuchi for a Seekrit Project. Communication was excellent, items arrived very quickly and were well packaged. Thank you so much!! The ultimate recipient will love them! :)
    10. I bought a Pukipuki Cupid. Communication was great, the doll was well packaged and arrived quickly, and she even included a dress for the doll!

Thank you so much!
    11. I sold a Soom Beyla with Glati parts to princess chuchi over a layaway. 8) Communication was always friendly, she let me know about delays in her payment schedule and let me know right when the package arrived to her side safely. I recommend her as a buyer~ And thanks again!
    12. I completed a transaction with this lovely lady earlier today when an envelope arrived with a pair of pink bunny-like flat back glass eyes.
      They came super quick!
      The transaction was just as quick!
      And she's super friendly.
      I hope to buy something from her again c:
    13. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from princess chuchi and everything went perfectly! They arrived super fast and were exactly as described! Thank you so much! ^_^
    14. Super fast shipping and very nice in pm's very happy
    15. purchased various puki/yosd clothing items. Transaction was super smooth, shipped quickly. Fabulous all around. Thank you!
    16. I purchased a Lati Yellow outfit from princess chuchi, and I am extremely pleased with it. She's a super sweet person to deal and has excellent communication. My outfit arrived really fast and was very nicely packaged. I couldn't be happier with our transaction, and I highly recommend her as a seller. :)
    17. I bought a piki wig from princess chuchi. She was very nice, shipped the wig fast and well packed. Thank you :)
    18. I bought a Pair of Glass eyes from princess chuchi. She was very nice and easy to communicate with.
      The eyes are in wonderful condition and were nicely pack. :D

Thank you Princess Chuchi. :D
    19. I purchased some pukifee clothes from Princess Chuchi. They are just as described, good communication, easy transaction.