1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Princessofthe1

Feb 1, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

Thank you for taking the time to help establish a good reputation for me! :abow:

Princessofthe1

2. Just had a super transaction^^ She's incredibly nice, very friendly to deal with and great communication! Totally fast with the monies too xD

3. Sold an MSD outfit to Princessofthe1 who was great with communication and fast with payment. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

4. princessofthe1 joined my LovelyPlatform group order! She was a great participant! Patient and prompt! Good communications too! Thanks!

5. Sold Princessofthe1 a LW peanut.

Had a little problem with the mail as the parcel got lost on the way and was sent back to me.

She was real understanding and friendly abt it, and im glad we got him to his new loving owner in the end.

(P.s, im real sorry abt the scruff on his nose)

6. I'm hoping I can fix it! I've never tried something like that before, but we'll see! My mom is so happy about him though! ^_^