1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PrincessPink

Apr 19, 2013

1. I was looking for a Soom Olivine, and prinncesspink replied to my request. She was very nice to communicate with and shipped the doll very fast after the payment. The doll was well packed and arrived safely. I will be happy to deal with Farra again. Thank you!

2. I bought a Iplehouse body from Princesspink.
      I live in the US and it arrived safe.
      Great communication!

3. I bought a FP65 Siean head from PrincessPink. I could not be happier with this transaction!. She was always polite in her messages, she sent her very fast and amazing well packed and arrived very fast! Siean is just as described and wonderful!, I feel so happy! *__*. It was a very pleasant transaction, she is a wonderful seller and wonderful person too, I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much for everything my dear! <3<3<3

4. I have to say that princesspink is honestly one of the most sweetest, courteous and generous sellers I've encountered anywhere. I bought an Iplehouse Lahela head (which is in fantastic condition) and princesspink was very communicative from the start, keeping me updated. I'll definitely keep my eye out to buy from her again and I thoroughly recommend her as a fantastic seller!!!!!!!

Thanks for everything!!!!!!!

5. I bought Iplehouse Stella from <font color="#a52a2a"><strong>prinncesspink<br><br></strong></font><strong></strong>She is the most polite, cutie and understanding seller. Those deal was a pleasure. <br>Separately I want to say about veru good packing!<strong></strong>

6. POSITIVE

Dealing with Farra was such a pleasure!:aheartbea She sold me her Fairyland Feeple65 Siean outfit and sword. :D
      These items had long been on my wishlist and I was very happy to finally acquire them!
      Farra packed them both very well, she let me know when they were mailed out and they arrived quickly!

I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you very much :)

7. I've said it before and I've said it again - princesspink is one of the loveliest sellers I've ever encountered. I bought a beautiful IH Aaliyah head and it's simply stunning - our communication was excellent, shipping was superfast and princesspink is just a gorgeous individual. Thanks for everything :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

8. I bought a doll head from princesspink, and the transaction was a very pleasant one althroughout. Payment terms were flexible, communication was quick, and shipping was prompt. She wrapped the head well and even included some free gifts! I would not hesitate to transact with princesspink in the future. :)

9. I bought a Volks Kakeru from Farra and the transaction went incredibly smooth. This is my first time purchasing a doll from the DoA MP and I'm very glad that the transaction with Farra went great. Being my first DoA MP purchase, I had a lot of questions and requests and she answered then all very promptly and patiently. Shipping was very fast and the doll arrived very well packed. Farra is one of the sweetest persons I've ever talked to and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you~:aheartbea

10. I bought a Iplehouse Noctarcana Circus Snake Charmers Theo fullset with extras hands and geta feet from Princesspink and the transaction was flawless. She was a great seller. Great communication. Very nice, package arrive in a timely matter, it was packaged well and everything was perfect. I would not hesitate to do another transaction with her. Thank you so much.

11. I bought an Inplehouse Claude in real skin from Princesspink. The transaction was flawless, she was so nice to make a deal with. Shipped out quickly, package arrived in perfect condition, the doll was packed nicely along with some clothes ^^ It was a really positive experience and I would recomend her as a seller anytime ^^

12. princesspink bought a Iplehouse body from me. Friendly communication and prompt payment, thank you very much for a smooth transaction. I won't hesitate recommend her to any seller!

13. POSOTIVE Bought a limited IH outfit w/special (also limited) box it's gorgeous and Princesspink is fun and easy to deal with. and very fast ^^ (got the outfit before the doll arrived LOL) would be happy to deal with again.

14. Neutral feedback:
      I bought princesspink´s Aurora on a SID body. Pms were very friendly and quick and we agreed to a deal fast. I made it clear that insurance was very important for me. Nevertheless the doll was sent without, the seller claiming the post office didn´t offer insurance. Instead of consulting with me again she simply sent the doll, which wasn´t exactly to my liking. When the doll arrived I was very surprised that she had the small bust SID body, since she had been advertised with the glamour bust. I contacted princesspink immediately. She responded quickly, admitted a mistake on her part and apologized. Nothing else, as if nothing bad had happened. Well, for me it wasn´t a minor mistake, I would not have bought the body had I known it had the small bust. Since I didn´t have the nerve for much hassle and sending the doll back wasn´t an option, I asked for a compensation of 50$. Which she declined due to financial issues. She offered me 20$ instead. I consider this ridiculous, but accepted since I really do not want to go through paging and/or a paypal dispute.
      Only due to the fact that she admitted to her mistake and refunded me quickly I do not give negative feedback here. But I would never buy anything from her again.

15. Honestly, I have never dealt with a more thoughtful seller than princesspink. She responded to my WTB ad for an Iplehouse BID Naias, and she knew what my plans were for the doll and sent along the right eyes for her. She even sent along a wig that I need for the next doll on my wishlist. :) She was sweet and communication was fantastic and fast. I definitely​ recommend doing business with her! Thank you!

16. I bought a dollfie dream Rise from Princesspink
      on layaway and everything was perfect. She kept great communication the whole time and shipped her out super fast. I absolutely love her. Thank you so much for allowing me to bring this girl home.

17. I had a great transaction with prinncesspink
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Princesspink is delightful.I purchased an IH Vera from her, and the entire interaction was a treat. She was excellent at communication, shipped the doll on time and in perfect condition. I was so happy that I immediately went back to buy another doll from her! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thanks for everything, princesspink!

19. I purchased an IH Edan head from Princesspink with a custom faceup. She's a wonderful seller who shipped as promised and packed the head perfectly and he was exactly as pictured. I highly recommend her as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

20. I purchased a blank Edan head with dagger. She added a wonderful wig in the mix and was friendly and a pleasure to work with. She shipped quickly and packaged the items well. :)