1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Prinsessen

Aug 22, 2008

1. Bought a torso from Prinsessn - it is in perfect shape and she packed it very well! It was a great transaction and I would buy from her anytime with confidence!!! Thanks!

2. I had a wonderful transaction with Prinsessn!
      Prinsessn is a fantastic buyer!
      super quick payment & great communication!!
      highly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!
      thanks, Prinsessn ! *^_^* & very sorry for late feedback ! *^_^;;*

3. Prinsessen bought a Kimono set form me, she is wonderful to deal with, I would not hesitate to deal with her again in the future, both tumb up for her! Thank you Prinsessen!

4. Prinsessen and I traded wigs! It was a very efficient and pleasant transaction. Thanks! :D

5. I sold Yuh to Princessen, she is lovely to transact with. Very nice buyer, prompt in payment, clear in communications and informed me immediately when Yuh arrived. Thank you!

6. I bought a wig from Princessen and she sent it out fast. Communication was excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Many thanks!

7. Another wonderful transaction with Princessen! The items were shipped out very fast and in perfect condition. To say I'm pleased is an understatement. Communication at all times was excellent. Princessen is a great seller and I would definitely recommend her. Many thanks!

8. I purchased a Olivia head from Prinsessen. She was really so nice to communicate. Fast payment prompt reply. I'm so happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

9. Prinsessen commissioned a face-up by me. Very pleasant transaction with great communication. She's very understanding and nice to talk to. Thank you!

10. I sold an outfit to Prinsessen and it was a wonderful transaction: she's been very communicative and very prompt in her decisions and payment. A very kind and correct person; I couldn't ask for more, thank you Anne!

11. I bought a Vivien head from Prinsessen and it was a very pleasant transaction: the communication was excellent and the shipping was lightning-fast. The head arrived safely packaged. I would definitely buy from her again :lol:

12. Prinsessen bought a ruru head from me-- She paid fast and was great to deal with, very friendly! A+

13. I sold a pair of eyes to Prinsessen and the transaction was wonderful. She was very friendly and fast to respond to PMs. She paid quickly and was kind enough to let me know as soon as they arrived. I couldn't be more happy. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you again Prinsessen! <3

14. I bought a ED Hazy head from Prinsessen. It was quik und pleasant transaktion. Communikation was perfect.
      The box was very good packed. She put also some very nice gifts with the head into the box.

Thank you very much, Prinsessen=)))))

15. Prinsessen bought a SD16 outfitb from me.
      The communication was great and her payment was super-fast.

a fantastic buyer. Highly recommended!
      Thank you so much~^^

16. I purchased a doll from Princessen and she's a delight to work with. Her responses were always quick and friendly and my doll was shipped out immediately following payment. She packaged it well and is a wonderful seller. I'd recommend her to anyone and I'd love to buy from her again. <3

17. I bought an Ipplehouse Cocori from Prinsessen and she was a wonder to work with! She let me do a layaway and was very understanding when I had to do some late payments. I would love to buy from her again~

18. Prinsessen purchased an SD16 Garnet head from me. She paid super fast and let me know as soon as she received it. She is great to deal with!!

19. I sold a Volks Pearl, it was an excellent transaction. A great buyer and a pleasure to deal with her. I would love to do business again.

Thank you very much!!

20. Prinsessen and I entered into a trade: Her Elfdoll Smiling Soah head for 2 face-ups from me. Everything was PERFECT! Communication was always fast and friendly and she even gave a box for return shipping of her heads. neat and organized and I would gladly do business with Prinsessen again anytime!