1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Prinsessen

Aug 22, 2008

1. I had a great transaction with Prinsessen. She had a layaway on a doll from me, which every time, she paid on time, as promised, and there was always good communication. She was very polite the entire way along. When the final payment came, and the shipping was sent, and there was a snag with customs, neither of us had any idea that Denmark would be so ridiculous and try to charge her so much!!! I have been a collector for a very long time and have sold (and bought of course) but I have haven't ever had any interactions with Denmark (as far as I remembered). She was completely polite the entire time and calm. If I were in her boots, I would have been beside myself and upset. I was so upset myself and angry at the customs.

It turned out that she was able to get the doll and everything worked out fine with no fees. I think the customs was trying to pull a fast one on her or a worker was just being horrible. Either way, I am so glad it all worked out and I HIGHLY recommend selling to her and she is super great to work with. Thank you so much for your patience and kindness, Prinsessen. I appreciate it.

2. Prinsessen bought a set of SD coffee mugs from me. She paid incredibly quickly and was friendly and easy to deal with the entire time. I'd gladly deal with her again. Thanks!

3. I've bought SD16 body from Prinsessen - so very hapy with it!Again - great communication, fast shipping and a new beautiful doll in my room again!)Thank you so much,dear Anne!!

4. I bought an SD16 Body from Prinsessen.
      I've only just assembled it, and I am so happy!

Communications are fast and friendly, she shipped quickly, and the items arrived quickly , too!
      Again, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Anne again. ;)
      THANK YOU :aheartbea

5. I sold a Volks Yuh to Prinsessen on a short layaway. She paid for the doll exactly when she said she would and was very quick to respond to my PMs. It was a flawless transaction and I'd be happy to do business with Prinsessen again!

6. I purchased a lovely kimono from Princessen. It arrived in a timely fashion, was packaged beautifully, and is lovelier than the photos! I would gladly purchase from her again! Thanks!

7. Great customer!! :D

I painted 2 heads for her. She was so sweet and nice with communication and she paid super fast.
      Everything went great and I highly recommend her!

Thanks!!

8. I bought an EID girl body and EID girl head from Prinsessen and she was absolutely awesome to buy from. She was polite, quick to resond to my pm's and to ship. Will gladly to business with again!

9. I bought a Volks Shizu kimono from Prinsessen and it was a fabulous transaction! The items were as
      described and it was packaged so nicely! I would definitely buy from again! Thank you!

10. I bought a beautiful Elfdoll Hazy from Prinsessen and really since the first message she sent me back ,she's been super super helpful, honest and wonderfully friendly!
      She allowed me layaway payment and gave me the opportunity to plan myself payments and duration.
      She's been really super yielding in this and I really appreciated it a lot, indeed!

So, everything I can do is WARMLY recommend her to everybody!
      I know you won't be absolutely disappointed in dealing with her, cause she's a very nice person!
      Thank you for this friendly and absolutely pleasant transaction, Anne!

:)

11. I had an amazing transaction with Prinsessen. I bought a Shizu head and she shipped it out promptly and she is such a wonderful seller! Kind and caring <3 Thanks so much! A+++

12. Prinsessen bought a Wicked Stitchery Steampunk set for a 70cm Hound boy. She paid fast & was a delight to work with. I do hope it fits the boy she has it planned for.

13. Prinsessen bought Volks Ruby from me on a long term layaway. She was very prompt with payments every month and kept me informed every step of the way. She's been very nice throughout the entire transaction and would definitely love to deal with her again!

14. I bought a Custom House St Mina on Angelsdoll slim girl body from Prinsessen. Excellent transaction!!!:D) Communication went great, Mina was sent well packaged and on time.
      Definitely recommend her:) With pleasure I would do business again in the future. Thank you so much!!:aheartbea:aheartbea

15. Another great transaction with Prinsessen!! :D

This time she commissioned me to paint 3 of her dolls. She was wonderful with communication, fast with payment and super nice from the begining to the end. It's always a pleasure to paint her dolls!

Thanks!!

16. I had an amazing transaction with Prinsessen. I bought a PW Lady Bee from her. The communication was great and she was super sweet! I would happily deal with her again!!

17. Another great transaction with Prinsessen. Always a delight to deal with and quick to ship! Thank you!

18. I trade my SD16 Johanna with Prinsessen's SD17 Shiro Tachibana.
      Transaction has been friendly and fast:) Doll was carefully and neatly packed and shipped at the agreed term.
      And I highly recommend Prinsessen both as seller and as buyer.
      Thank you very much! ^__________^

19. Hello, I perchase SD16 Cristal head from Prinsessen. She is friendly and we kept in well communication. She packed the head well, shipped out very quickly. And the head arrive sooner than we expected. I`m really happy to transaction with her!:)

20. i bought Cyndy head from Prinsessen. Thanks for waiting to pay =) Was very good and good communications i had. Thank you so much!!
      Hyo