1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Prinsessen

Aug 22, 2008

1. Prinsessen purchased a pair of eyes from me - paid quickly, great communication, and even sent me a picture of the eyes in her doll :D Thank you!

2. Sold an Iplehouse Asa to Prinsessen - perfect transaction, very friendly and easy to communicate with, would be very happy to deal with her again.

3. Another positive feedback for Anne!
      I bought her Ami Ayase head on a 3 month layaway .
      She was friendly as always, replies were quick. And once I was ready to make my last payment, a shipping quote was provided promptly.
      The head was shipped promptly too .
      The shipping box was packed so well, it was practically bomb proof ;)
      Once again, thanks for another awesome transaction. More than happy to deal with again :aheartbea

4. Yet more positive feedback for Anne !
      She responded to my wtb for Ruby's kimono , and then I also bought Amelia's dress too. The parcel arrived in super fast time, contents were well protected and the outfits are amazing.

Once again, I would happily deal with her again [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. What a lovely seller, so kind and helpful !
      I bought a few outfits from Anne, they arrived very quickly, well packed, and in great condition.
      All correspondence was fast and friendly, I couldn't have asked for a better seller.
      Very highly recommended :daisy

6. I bought a head from Prinsessen, communication and shipping was very fast! Head was very well packed, great seller-- Thank you again!! :D

7. Prinsessen bought a Volks Saber Extra Sword (The Original Flame) from me and was nothin' short of perfect! Quick, friendly communication with an equally quick payment! They let me know when it arrived too! I'd happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone! Thank you for the smooth transaction!

8. I bought from Prinsessen Volks Ruby ebony head. Communication was great! Really fast shipping. Perfectly packed. Thank You so much!

9. I bought an Iplehouse nYID Bibiane from Prinsessen. I'm so happy with my new girl and with how kind and wonderful Prinsessen is. I do hope to deal with her again:)

10. Prinsessen took part in my Iplehouse split, excellent, smooth transaction, fast payment and always good contact, would be happy to deal with her again. Thank you.

11. I traded with Prinsessen. My Soom vesuvia for her soom dia plus money!
      She responded very fast and was very kind the doll arrived here very soon and i even got a few gifts:)
      He was wrapped perfectly and looked even more beautyfull in real life! Thank you so much !
      I would love to do business with you again in the future!

12. Prinsessen bought Lawrence navy uniform from me! It was very fast and pleasant deal with immediate payment and friendly communication!
      I will be happy to deal with you again!
      my best regards to you!

13. I bought Soom Bronze tan Vesuvia head from Prinsessen. Great communication ^^ Very quick shipping and good packing! She even included an adorable gift! ^^ I'm really happy. I would definitely buy from her again! --THANKS!!! :aheartbea

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!! Highly recommended!! I bought a doll from Prinsessen on layaway- a drop-dead gorgeous Asa head on Twigling body. It was a longer layaway but Prinsessen did not make me feel like a burden... she was friendly, engaging, super sweet and a total pleasure to work with! I could gush for hours about her, true salt-of-the-earth person! She shipped immediately and I got my girl in 2 days! WOW! She is very good at packing and the doll was very safe. She even sent a kick-butt wig! I am so pleased with my transaction and girls (I split the head and body to make 2) I could just SQUEEEE all over! Thank you Prinsessen!! It was a complete pleasure from beginning to end! :D

15. Prinsessen bought SD17 boys outfits from me. Everything went smooth and perfect!
      Prinsessen made super fast payment. All communications were prompt and pleasant too.
      AWESOME BUYER! Thank you for your business!

16. I bought a pair of hands from Prinsessen, they arrived in perfect condition & the whole process was a pleasure

17. I am buy supergem body from Prinsessen. Send quickly, perfect wrap up the parcel.

Thank You very much

18. Prinsessen sold me a Ringdoll Lucifer head in tan skin and the transaction was very easy! The head arrived well wrapped and in perfect conditions <3
      Prinsessen is very friendly, totally recommended!

19. Prinsessen purchased an SD fur wig from me. Prompt payment and communication!
      Overall pleasant transaction!
      Thanks!

20. Prinsessen bought from me Vols Ruby head. Communication was great. Payment really fast. She let me know when the package arrived :) Thank You!