1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Prinsessen

Aug 22, 2008

1. @Prinsessen bought our Demiurgedoll Hummer without layaway and waiting:) thank you so much, you're the best customer!

2. Princessen bought 2 wigs and 2 pair of eyes from me. The transaction was really pleasant, I would not hesitate doing business with her again. She is polite, replies fast to messages and pays immediatly.
      Thank you very much !

3. I bought a Ruby Volks from Prinsessen, and I couldn't be happier! The doll is amazing, in perfect condition. The communication was great, the dll was very good packed and shipped really fast.
      I am so happy. Thank You very much :aheartbea

4. I sold 3 Monique wig to Princessen. As usual, it was flawless transaction with a fast payment and an excellent communication !
      Thank you very much ;)

5. I bought a Demiurge Warden head from Prinsessen. She was really kind, communication was great, she sent me a lot of photographs, made paying very easy and in short, it was a great transaction. She's a great seller and I highly recommend her. The head arrived quickly, very well packed and in perfect shape, with CoA and original box.

Thank you so very much!!!

6. I bought Iplehouse KID Daisy on a boy body from Prinsessen. I got an offer for the doll months ago and while I was super busy and short on money, Prinsessen was very understanding and patient and kept the doll for me until I could finally buy it. The shipping was super fast and the communication was always friendly and understanding.
      I am very happy with my purchase, the doll was packed extra secure and is just as described, felt like a brandnew doll for me :) Thanks again!

7. I sold Dollshe Arsene Classic 70cm body to Prinsessen. Communication was easy and friendly, payment was made quickly. Highly recommended. Thank you! :love

8. I purchased an RGM04 tan body from @Prinsessen. The body is awesome!

She replied very quickly to my inquiries (like within the hour) and sent the package out extremely quickly! Each body part was carefully individually wrapped and labeled in individual bubble wrapped packages with left and right clearly separated!

I would definitely buy from her again and would recommend her to anyone interested in her items for sale!

Fantastic transaction and amazing seller! Thank you so much!

9. Thank you for buying Dollshe Rey Lewis

It was a very good, fast and pleasant transaction

And Rey Lewis found a new Home

Thanks again and good luck

10. I bought a volks outfit from Prinsessen! She is wonderful!! Super nice and friendly!! The whole transaction is so smooth and wonderful!! Fast shipping and safe packaging!! Highly recommended!! Thank you very much!!! :)

11. Purchased Demiurge Ural and Alexey heads. Awesome transaction and super happy with the new men. Highly recommend Prinsessen!! :fangirl: Thank you so much!

12. Wonderful transaction with Prinsessen. She sold me her Dikadoll body. Communication was great and she kept me informed all the way through. She shipped him promptly and he arrived very well packed and in great condition.
      Many thanks, and highly recommended! :D

13. i bought my grail doll from prinsessen, he arrived safely and quickly, thank you!

14. I bought an Iplehouse Rex head from @Prinsessen. She shipped the head out quickly and it was wrapped so delicately and securely that not a single eyelash was out of place!

I cannot recommend buying from her enough! Terrific seller and fantastic transaction!

15. Positive Feedback

I recently bought an Edelweiss Dolls Gagnon on layaway from Prinsessen and it was a perfect transaction! They were very nice and allowed me to have a generous layaway, I am very grateful to them for letting me bring this boy home <3 They shipped the head quickly and it was very well packed. I would recommend them as a seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. Thank you!

16. I bought a Dollshe Hound from Prinsessen. She did an excellent job of packing him well for the long trip from Norway to the US. Communication was great. She even checked in when the shipping was not updating on the web tracking system. I would be glad to do business with Prinsessen again.

17. After coming across a thread created by Prinsessen, detailing the sale of her Demiurge Hero/Dollshe Arsene hybrid, I eagerly contacted her. While I was mostly interested in the body, the head was intriguing, as well. Prinsessen kindly responded, and after a short discussion, we reached an agreement; while a layaway was initially started, I offered to finish paying for him within the week, and Prinsessen accepted.

He was shipped shortly thereafter, and arrived in a timely manner—especially for an international purchase! I am delighted with the body, and pleasantly surprised with the head, as he resembled a character of mine. Thus, in the end, a body was received that I had been eagerly searching for, and a new member of my resin family was discovered. It was such a pleasant surprise and I will be forever thankful for stumbling upon him!

Prinsessen was patient, kind, and wonderfully communicative during our transaction. She made this a wonderful experience and, given a chance to purchase from her again, I would certainly embrace such an opportunity.

Thank you so much!

18. bought a SartoriaJ SD Dominic head from Prinsessen. Very nice seller to deal with. Shipped fast and had wonderful communication. Would have no problem dealing with her again. Would recommend as a seller. Thank you.

19. Bought a Bory on layaway from her! She was wonderful to deal with the entire time and communicated well ❤️ thanks again, my partner is so happy with the boy!