Feedback for prophetek

Jun 3, 2009

1. I sold a blue corset to prophetek (who does not appear to have a feedback thread). Transaction went very well, and payment was fast. Thanks very much!

2. I sold a pair of black wings to Prophetek on a very,very short layaway.Payment was complete way before the given date,was very pleased with that! :D
      Was also very understand when an IRL event postponed the shipping of said item.
      Would gladly deal with again in the future! :aheartbea

3. Prophetek bought doll eyes from me. He paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

4. Prophetek bought a NS Chalco head from me. He was fantastic to deal with, paid promptly, let me know when it arrived :)

Would definitely deal with again, highly recommended :)

5. Prophetek participated in my SOOM Chalco split and was wonderful to work with. Communication was kept up consistently well and he was very understanding of certain circumstances that arose during the transaction. Very friendly and on top of payments, I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future at all!!

:aheartbea Thank you for participating in one of my splits!! :aheartbea

6. I bought a Coquina head from Prophetek. He was very friendly with good communication! The head arrived quickly and safely. Great person to do business with.
      Thanks!!

7. I bought a Coquina Skull from Brendon. The Shipping was fast and the contact really good!
      An exellent User for the MP!

8. prophetek bought some mecha angel hands from me... great communication and prompt payment - thanks!

~perley

9. Another great transaction with prophetek as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

10. prophetek purchased a clozel human head from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^