1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Psicomaniatica

Mar 19, 2008

1. Bought a t-shirt from psicomaniatica she's lovely to deal with. Communication was great and the item came well packaged and exactly as described. Would buy from again, highly recommended! Thanks so much! ^_^

2. I bought pants to her . Communication was good, she shipped it fast, and with gift. Thank you.

3. I bought a white DOD dot wig from psicomaniatica. Such a pleasure to deal with great communications and super fast shipping, item arrived in perfect condition. I am very happy.
      I recommend her to anyone to deal with ^_^

4. psicomaniatica and I did a clothing trade and I'm very pleased, everything worked out nicely, PMs were responded to quickly and items were shipped out on time. Thanks! :)

5. the clothes i bought from psicomaniatica arrived very promptly and in perfect condition. the transaction was absolutely flawless! thank you :)

6. psicomaniatica commissioned some wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

7. Sold a doll to Psicomaniatica on layaway. It was a very smooth transaction. Had no problem receiving every single one of the payments. She made payments on time. We even completed the layaway plan earlier than expected. Thanks!

8. I bought my WooSoo head from her, the experience was great :)
      Communication was very good and shipping was AMAZING <3
      Thanks so much!!

9. Psicomaniatica bought doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

10. I bought some clothes from Psicomaniatica
      They arrived safe and sound with no problems :)

11. I bought and received a red pants to Psicomaniatica, I'm really happy for this transaction, thank you :3

12. psicomaniatica commissioned me to do face up for her boy. She is very friendly and kind. Prompt payment. It was a pleasure to do business with her.^^
      Thank you.<3

13. Psicomaniatica sold me a CP body.
      She shipped fast, and everything was really well packed with plenty of bubble wrap.
      She replied to my pms quickly and was so patient with me when I had to send my money in two payments.

You're the best!
      Thanks so much :)

14. I bought a Volks SD13 body from psicomaniatica and I'm very happy with the entire transaction. Great communication + great packaging + fast shipment + body was in great condition. Thanks so much!! ^__^

15. psicomaniatica bought my DOI Luke head from me. She's very communicative and great to deal with. Will defnitely buy/sell to her again ^_^

16. I recently purchased a Volks rain set for Yo-SDs and a skull tank top from psicomaniatica and the transaction was lovely! She was kind enough to let me know when there was a very slight delay in shipping, and everything arrived quickly, safe and sound. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

17. Purchased an awesome red wig, packaged well, good communication, thank you <333

18. Hhad a smooth and perfect transaction with Psicomaniatica ! She rehomed by unoa lusis. She paid in a timely manner and let me know when Item arrived.

Thanks so much !
      Please take good care of her :D

19. I purchased 3 Soom Mecha Angel clothing pieces and they were all well packaged and in perfect condition. A very pleasant transaction :)

20. I bought a shirt from psicomaniatica
      Lovely to deal with and it arrived safe and sound :)