1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for PsychaDurmont

Dec 21, 2007

1. Greetings!
      This is the start of my feedback thread. Please leave a comment if you have done transactions with me, thanks.
      I do also have an Ebay feedback thread under the name psychadurmont if you want a second reference source.

2. PsychaDurmont bought a pair of Diverse Designs pants from me, and it was a great transaction from beginning to end!

A really sweet and friendly buyer, thanks so much! <3

3. PsychaDurmont purchased a broken time watch from me and it could not have gone more smoothly. Great communication, fast payment, and very friendly. Highly recommended!

4. PsychaDurmont bought a puki wig from me, she was sweet and paid very quickly! I will do business with her again!
      Thanks!:)

5. PsychaDurmont took part in my puki group/split order, she paid fast and just like the last time we did business it was fantastic!
      Thanks!:)

6. PsychaDurmont joined my Dollmore group order and everything was perfect ^^

Lovely and very understanding and patient, thanks so much! <3

7. Psycha was absolutely great! She answered my questions very quickly and sent Puki Pipi right away. I highly recommend her if you are thinking of doing a transaction with her. Thanks much!
      Donna

8. Great person to deal with, fast to reply to PMs, super fast international shipping and very well packaged!;)
      I am very happy with my Pukisha faceplate and hope that I get the chance to deal with Psycha again in the future.:) Thank you!:aheartbea

9. I bought a teeney puki dress from PsychaDurmont. Great transaction all around. Answered my PM in record time, shipped promptly. I would definately buy from her again.

10. Had super great transaction with PsychaDurmont, excellent communications and great to deal with ^^

11. Bought a pair of eyes, shipping was super fast and she did a great job packing them, thanks!

12. I bought a Volks Wig from PsychaDurmont, the communication was great, and the wig arrived quickly and perfectly packaged. Thank you very much for a wonderful trade! :D

13. psychadurmont participated in a group order that I ran. She paid quickly and had great communication. Highly recommended and welcome to join in future group orders :D

14. I bought an outfit from Psychadurmont =) She held the outfit for me until I had the money, was patient and friendly and cut me a great deal on the shipping. Outfit is just as described and I couldn't be happier =)

15. I bought Pado (Dollmore) with random wig and eyes from her
      When I wrote- she answered very fast and delivered Pado, as promised, in the next day after payment
      He was packed EXCELLENT! With many bubble wrap and very careful!
      Pado is without any damage on make-up or body! He's like really new!
      Seller wrote me several times after delivered and his support was help for me
      PsychaDurmont is very good seller and wonderful as person)))
      Thank you veru much for nice boy!

16. Psycha is hands down one of the greatest sellers on the forum!!! Totally fair, super fast, super efficient shipping! Friendly pms! Thanks so much!!!

17. Recently bought some very cute MSD Dollmore boots from Psycha.
      More than recommended and a pleasure to do deal with!

Thank you again, I hope to deal again soon with you! ^^

18. I bought a MSD wig from PsychaDurmont. She was freindly and shipped quickly. And the wig was super soft and so pretty. ^.^ I would definantly buy from her again.

19. Bought a pair of eyes and they arrived quickly. Great communication! Would definitely buy from again!

20. i bought a violin/music box! it is a beautiful piece for my dolls, shipped promptly and packed carefully. highly recommended.