1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PsycheKat

Mar 5, 2009

1. Hello! I thought I'd start up a feedback thread for her, being her first customer on DoA. :)

PsycheKat is a WONDERFUL person to deal with. She always gets back to you.. and it's quick as well. The beryl hooves I purchased were just as described and so amazing in person! They were packed very well too. I would highly recommend her and definitely buy from her again.

Thank you!! :aheartbea

2. Wonderful transaction with PsycheKat! :) I purchased Beryl wings from her and she kept in constant contact and was very sweet. She also packed the wings really well and I am very happy with them. Thank you again so much!

3. Bought Beryl outfit from PshycheKat and she did a very good job on sorting out the international mail for me ^^

Arrived safe and sound today as promised - individually packed in small zip lock bags wrapped in bubble wrap in a flat rate envelope with full tracking and insurance without being hassled by customs - Sweet!

Thank you so much ^^

4. I sold my CP Shiwoo Dreaming Vampire head to her. Amazing transaction. She is very kind, paid very fast and keep me informed when the head arrived to her. A total pleasure doing business with her :D

5. I sold a Soom Euclase to PsycheKat! great transaction, paid promptly, very pleasant!

6. I bought a Beryl human body from PsycheKat, she was nice and kind to me, and easy to deal with, fast comunication, i'm really pleased in dealing with her.I'll go buy back again.

7. PsycheKat bought a Cuprit from me on layaway, paid promptly, kept an excellent communication, her PMs were always kind and friendly, and the transaction couldn't have been smoother.

A lovely buyer and a real pleasure to deal with ;)

Thanks so much! <3

8. I bought an Euclase on layaway from PsycheKat, and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! She had no problem with my often sporadic payments, and for this I am extremely grateful. ^w^ He arrived today super well packed and perfect in every way. <3 I wouldn't hesitate to buy a another doll from her in the future!

9. Wow I can't say how great my transaction with Psychekat was! I bought an MSD Dollpire from her. I would not hesitate to buy or sell to this member again, everything was so well packaged, and there was an extra shirt in the box!

10. I bought some Cuprit horns from Psychekat, they were perfect! She shipped them out in a nice protective box and sent them out super fast and they came the very next day! Couldn't be happier :) Thank so much!

11. I bought a chrom NS supergem body from PsycheKat, she was a great person to do business with. It was well packaged and in great condition. I am completely happy and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

12. I did a trade with PsycheKat with us both shipping at the same time. SHe shipped exactly when we planned, was prompt about giving me the delivery confirmation number, and kept in great communication. She is obviously highly trustworthy and I found her tattoo work to be so nice I am intending to commission her for some custom work in the future. :)

13. I did a trade with PsycheKat with my L-bi for her Glati+$$ and everything went perfectly :3 She made the payments just as planned and we both picked a day to mail the dolls and she got the tracking number to me right away, and Glati got to me very quickly with no incidents. PsycheKat packed everything perfectly so everything arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier!

She was very friendly and responsive through the whole transaction from the very first pm she sent me. She was a pleasure to trade with and I would more than happily do business with her again!

Thanks so much :aheartbea

14. I bought a pair of Chrom paws from PsycheKat on layaway and she was absolutely pleasant to work with and I would do business with her again in a heart beat!! :love

15. Bought a Volks Sakaki head off PsycheKat on layaway. The transaction was smooth, and communication was efficient, constant, and helpful. This was my first BJD-related purchase and I couldn't have went through it with a nicer person. I would certainly recommend her.

16. PsycheKat sold me her SD13 body. It was a pleasure to deal with her! She was very communicative, shipped out the body quickly, and had packed it carefully. I heartily recommend her as a seller!

17. PsycheKat sold me her Unoa L-bi. She was awesome to buy from, and she was on top of communication. She shipped quickly, and packed him wonderfully. She even included an extra pair of eyes and an extra wig! :) I definitely recommend her!

18. PsycheKat bought a pair of modified Sard hooves from me, and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with! She was very patient when I realized I lost the s-hooks and had to wait for new ones to arrive. XD Thanks again! :)

19. I did a trade with PsycheKat and it was a great transaction! The Soom Olivine head I traded for was packaged very well and came super fast! Our trade items even arrived on the same day! I would be more than willing to work with PsycheKat again!

20. I bought a Dollmore Judith from PsycheKat. She communicated well and shipped super-quickly, with the doll packaged very well with plenty of bubblewrap. I'd be glad to do business with her again. :)