1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Psycho Sukafu

Jan 29, 2007

1. I just bought a wig from Psycho Sukafu. It was a wonderful transaction, and the item arrived in excellent condition. She was also very helpful with shipping options. She is a great seller and I would definitely buy from her again given the chance.

2. Sold a BTSSB outfit to Psycho Sukafu and she was a pleasure to do business with! She paid quickly and communication was very easy. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

3. I sold a Fer, Puki outfit and Yo-SD top to Psycho Sukafu! Payment was quick, communication was excellent, and it was an overall great transaction! Thank you so much! :D

4. I took part in her Withdoll Fenris split for the clothes set.

First off the negative aspects:
      After payment was confirmed the communication completely stopped and we did not recieve the smallest sign for months.

The positive aspects:
      As long as communication worked she was very friedly and answered as soon as possible. When she got back to the forums I recieved a proper apology and got the option to either get my money refunded or the items send out with shipping costs lowered. I picked the latter and have now recieved my items (in perfect condition).

As this trasaction is now resolved happily consider this as neutral feedback. I was really angry about the wait, but besides that everything went well...

5. I bought a pair of Heliot hooves from Psycho Sukafu. Communication was good, and the parts arrived well-wrapped and in excellent condition, thank you!

6. I bought Puki Sugar back! Funny how these things happen...lols

Great transaction, everything perfect! Thank You...

Alicex

7. Psycho Sukafu ordered six fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

8. Psycho Sukafu commissioned me to paint a doll for her, She was super awesome to deal with and I'd love to do business again! <3

9. I bought a Soom Benmore fantasy head from Psycho Sukafu. The head arrived safely and in perfect condition. Thank you for a good transaction! :)

10. I bought a pair of bronze mylo/teschen ears from Psycho Sufaku. Great transaction, shipping was fast, thank you very much! :)

11. I bought my beloved Soom MD Benmore from her and he arrived save and fast! :)
      She was very patient with all of my newbie questions and send a very nice package with a few gifts and sweets.
      Thanks a lot for all of this !
      :aheartbea

12. I bought a set of soom eyes from Psycho Sukafu, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the eyes very well and sent them so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

13. I bought soom heel parts from Psycho Sukafu. Pleasure to deal with. Friendly person, great communication, fast shipping. Thanks!

14. I bought my Volks SDM Kamimura Minoru from Psycho Sukafu. Everything about the transaction and shipping was just perfect! She is very nice to work with and she even covered the PP fee for me:) Thank very much Psycho Sukafu!
      Definitely will do business with her again!

15. I bought Soom Bazael (grey skin) from Psycho Sukafu. Ant it was perfect transaction! Awesome and safe packing, doll arrived very fast!
      She was kind to agree for partly trade (and I do wigs for her).
      Thanks!

16. I bought two pair of Soom eyes from a Soom Lux/Volo split hosted by Psycho Sukafu. The split went super smooth and was a pleasure all around. Thanks again!!! ;)

17. A+ Feedback

I participated in Psycho Sukafu's Soom Volo split earlier this year, and she was fantastic to work with. When my portion of the trade arrived wrong (the extra girl body did not have the correct chest piece), she handled all the back and forth communication with Soom and I over several months and was very diligent on her end. Once my doll came back, she shipped it to me promptly and safely.

It was a pleasure working with you Sukafu! Thank you again so much!

18. POSITIVE

I had an excellent transaction with Psycho Sukafu.:dance
      We arranged a partial trade for her SOOM Topaz body in bronze as well as a pair of SOOM old-style arms.
      My items were extremely well packed and she even included some yummy goodies for me :drool
      I would not hesitate to buy from her again, I'm super happy! Thank you :aheartbea

19. I bought an unoa faceplate from P Sukafu. Fast, clear communication, and my parcel arrived safely today. Recommended :)

20. I Bought a pair of soom galena wings, sadly they came to me broken and without the broken off piece.
      The wings were well packed though.
      We both looked for the missing piece without luck and psycho sukafu was willing to go with a small refund.

Other then that everything Went smooth and psycho sukafu is very kind.
      Thank you for the sale and sorry that it ended up troubling both of us.