1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Psycho Sukafu

Jan 29, 2007

1. I purchased a set of beautiful Nephelin horns from @Psycho Sukafu . Smooth transaction and was a pleasure to talk to. The horns were shipped promptly and arrived super fast and well packed. Thank you!

2. Just finished a trade with Psycho-Sukafu, and it went smooth----start to finish. They sent me a very well wrapped and packaged doll. Great communication too.

3. I just received a beautiful SOOM Cheshire head from Psycho-Sukafu; the transaction was wonderful! Replies were quite speedy and the head arrived within the week super well packed.They even added in a couple candies~

Thanks for such a pleasant experience! I would definitely recommend~ :whee:

4. I purchased a Soom Galena via layaway and she arrived beautifully and safely packaged. The entire transaction was pleasant and I would not hesitate to buy from Psycho-Sukafu in the future.

5. I purchased a Souldoll Junia head from @Psycho Sukafu and the transaction was perfect! The seller was friendly, professional and packaged the item with care. Great seller! Thank you dear!

6. Fast reply, very kind and very nice person. Very trust worthy ^_^ thank you

7. Just got Nephelin's head last night,Psycho Sukafu is very nice and because it's my first purchase on DOA,i have many questions but Psycho is very patient,the head is well packed and arrived safely,Psycho even send me some candy,a nice seller and the shippment is very quick~:whee:thank you for selling me Nephelin's head~;)

8. I bought a soom shale/adameli head from this lovely person great to work with was prompt in getting back to my messages an was in contact through it all. A very lovely person to work with!
      I reccomend them an would lovevto work with them again!

9. I purchased Soom Dune bronze fantasy parts from Psycho Sukafu. Quick to respond, quick to ship. A pleasure to buy from. My purchase arrived well packaged and safe. And she sent candy with my order which was sweet. I recommend as a great seller if you are interested in purchasing from.

10. I purchased a Soom Nor/Dune bronze romantic head from Psycho Sukafu. Communication was excellent, I received a tracking number to follow, and the head arrived safely and as described. A smooth transaction. A recommended seller. Thank you! :)

11. I bought a doll body from Psycho Sukafu and the whole transaction couldn't have been a more pleasant experience! An absolute dream to deal with, great communication and the doll arrived carefully wrapped. She also painted the doll's hooves and her work is so beautiful I can hardly believe I'm now the owner of something this wonderful. Most recommended seller!

12. I purchased a dress set from her. Great communication. A+ seller. Thanks again!

13. Positive! I just did a trade with Psycho Sukafu, a Souldoll Aehael for Chicline/MNF Sarang 2015. We shipped on the same day, shipping was pretty similar in price. Aehael was wrapped lovingly and packaged well. Communication was great. We also exchanged legit purchase info. Psycho Sukafu was a wonderful trade partner, highly recommended!

14. I bought a Heliot R head from Psycho Sukafu. She was willing to split it from the body she was selling with it, which I appreciate. She told me right away when she would be able to ship and shipped promptly. Very good transaction!!

15. I purchased a Sakura and Paper Studio cat from @Psycho Sukafu , and it was a great transaction. The cat was packed and shipped well, and came with great extras. Thanks!

16. Bought a very cute Sakura & Paper kitty from Psycho Sukafu. Quick communication and shipping :) A+++++ Thanks!

17. I bought Soom Breccia head from Psycho Sukafu.
      Thank you for exellent transaction, quick shipping and good packing)

18. Bought a wig from Psycho Sukafu, it was a pleasant transaction, express shipping, she was replying to messages very fast:) I'm very happy about this transaction ^^ !! would definitely buy from again in the future! :)

19. I bought a set of Soom Chesire paws and ears from Psycho Sukafu. She responded promptly, was very kind, and just generally sweet to do business with. The items themselves arrived wonderfully packed, and even had a little gift I wasn't expecting. :D

Overall a great seller that I'd gladly buy from again.

20. I replied to a MP ad from Psycho Sukafu offering a set of Souldoll hooves and hands. She got back to me promptly, was very easy to work with, followed up on payment right away with shipping and a tracking number. The parts arrived carefully packed, in perfect shape, and she added some candy too! =) Great transaction, would be glad to deal with Sukafu again.