1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Psycho Sukafu

Jan 29, 2007

1. I purchased as pair of Soom Cheshire shoes from Psycho Sukafu. The item was packed securely and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you.

2. (Oh gosh, thought I already posted but I guess not, sorry for the late feedback! :sweat)

Buyer feedback

✩Type of Feedback: Very Positive

♡ Communication: Great

✩Accuracy of item description: Very accurate

♡ Was the item shipped when agreed upon?: Yes

✩Packaging: Super Secure

♡ Overall experience: Super Satisfied

✩Additional comments: I bought a Soom Cheshire cat tail and hands from Psycho Sukafu, she was very nice and the doll parts were sent quickly and exactly as described, thanks so much! =^_^=

3. I swapped for a pair of Soom jointy hands and they came SUPER FAST and they were still in the original packaging! Such a super deal and I would do business again anytime! (Thank you for the candy, too) <3

4. I purchased a Soom Nor doll from Psycho Sukafu and it was a wonderful transaction. Would love to purchase from again.

5. I bought a MNF Lishe head in white skin from @Psycho Sukafu ~ The head was packaged very nicely, was notified when package shipped, and I would have no problem making another purchase in the future!

6. I bought a pair of Model Delf legs from Psycho Sukafu. Their communication was friendly and the package was shipped very securely. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

7. I did a small layaway with Psycho Sufaku for a Soom Sard body and Soom Super Gem human legs/feet. The transaction was wonderful from start to finish! Excellent communication, prompt shipment as soon as the layaway was paid, and everything arrived well packed and in great condition. Would absolutely recommend to anyone and happily work with again. Thank you!

8. I bought a pair of Volks hands from Psycho Sukafu. Communication was very good, the item shipped in good time and arrived safely, thank you!

9. I bought two very nice pairs of doll shoes from Psycho Sukafu. She measured the mystery size of the insoles for me! She was kind enough to let me wait for a nicer paycheck. Everything was packaged very, very securely. The shoes were in excellent condition. It would be a pleasure to buy from Psycho Sukafu again, I would do it in a heartbeat. :aheartbea Thank you so much!

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :love

Purchased a MNF Sarang 2014 event head from Pyscho Sufaku. She was very kind to keep me in mind as she didn't want to split her doll unless there was buyers for both parts. She let me know when there was someone else for the other part. She was understanding I couldn't pay in full right away since it was sudden when someone popped up. Super patient with payments. Shipped promptly. Packaged arrived well bubble-wrapped and cute little candies! Wonderful transaction. Would buy from again! Recommend as a seller. :)

11. I bought a Souldoll Junia from her and she was wonderful to work with. Communication was great and she was packaged wonderfully. She took forever to arrive but I mostly blame Covid for the extra wait time. :) I would definitely buy from her again. :)

12. I bought a Soom Mylo head on a Soom girl body from Psycho Sukafu. She packed the doll carefully and shipped promptly. She was very friendly and a great communicator. Thank you for the beautiful doll! (And the candy.) :)

13. I purchased a pair of Fairyland mnf Sia fin arms from Psycho Sukafu and they shipped them right away, price was great, and they arrived just as described in perfect condition! Would definitely buy from again and recommend to future buyers!

14. Psycho Sukafu used my proxy services for the purchase of two dolls.

They were timely, patient, and very understanding whenever there was a currency or cost difference.

Wonderful buyer! I would not hesitate to do business with them again. :kitty2