1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for psycho_bunnie

Feb 11, 2007

1. I had an awesome experience in your Anotherspace group order! Thanks so much! :D

2. I was in a group order run by her and it went very smoothly.
      She always kept me informed and even gave me the tracking number for my package! Thanks!!!

3. I participated in an Another Space group order with Psycho_Bunnie. Everything went very smoothly, and she kept us updated about statuses.

Thank you!!!

4. Great host for the group order ^^ It's great dealing with this lovely girl :) :) Very happy as a buyer !

5. Hosted a group order :) I am pleased with the results thank you~!

6. I took part in a group order, everything went smoothly. Thanks!

7. Took part in a Luts group order. Excellent transaction and communication. Very happy!

Lobelia

8. I took part in psycho_bunnie's Luts group order, and while my items had arrived safely I was generally very displeased with the experience.

There was a severe lack of communication throughout the order, and after several excuses my items were shipped out much later than promised. It took quite a while for my order to finally arrive, during which time I've sent psycho_bunnie a PM asking whether she knew anything about the delay, and I never received a response to this very day.

I got my items fine and everything else was okay, but I would definitely hesitate to do any business with psycho_bunnie.

9. Fast shipping, very nice to work with, and body was exactly as described. Thank you very much!

10. Psycho_Bunnie was a participant in my For My Doll group order and was fantastic to deal with. The transaction was smooth, she's great with communication, very, very friendly, quick with payments and just awesomely amazing!! :D I'm even currently in a H U G E group order she's running and she's been nothing but great dealing with me even though I'm so darn indecisive at times and have a tendency to ask sooo many questions. :lol:

She just rocks.

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant. :clover

11. psycho_bunnie participated in my Volks International Memorial Items Group Order.
      Payments came through quickly and communication was well kept.
      I would love to work with psycho_bunnie again. Thank you so much for joining my GO!

12. I sold some eyes to psycho_bunnie, who was a great buyer -- friendly, prompt and communicative :) Thanks! :D

13. I participated in psycho_bunnie's massive Fairyland GO...everything went very well, communication was great, and I received my body quickly! I would definitely participate in a group order with psycho_bunnie again.

14. I was part of afore mentioned mass order ^_^. Recieved both of my dolls much earlier than expected and everything is perfect. Psycho-bunnie is wonderful! Honestly I havent the slightest idea how she kept up with such a massive order. I would love to do buisness with her again! <3

15. I was also part of the above mentioned Fairyland GO. Psycho_Bunnie handled it expertly. Excellent communication. I would be glad to do business with her again.

16. yet again, another member of the fairyland group order that became massive. :) psycho bunnie was very communicative, helpful, and handled things well when the go became quite large. everything was shipped out quickly once she received it and was in excellent condition upon arrival. definitely will do business with her again! highly recommended! thanks for making this a wonderful experience bunnie!

17. I was in the Massive Fairyland GO I got everything I was supposed to and quickly!

Recommended!!

Thanks!!
      Chrystika

18. I just bought a Puki body from Pscho_bunnie. Comminication was good, shipping was pretty fast, and was a pleasure to do business with. A very good transaction!

Thank you very much!

19. Participated in a group order with Psycho_Bunnie. She was wonderful to work with, prompt with responses to PMs, and sent the doll safely wrapped in her box. :D Would certainly work with her again!

20. Psycho_Bunny must be psycho to take on the HUGE GO she just did for all of us! She got in deeper than she expected I'm sure! Along with the normal requirements of setting up a GO, she found herself in the middle of an event! So she had to do a raffle, oh my, all kinds of things.

But she did it beautifully, she managed to keep us all informed, and sent out packages as soon as humanly possible as they arrived and orders were filled. She had help from her sister, apparently, whom I'd also like to thank (Thank you!!!)

Our dollies arrived just in time as we are about to go camping, LOL, and PB made an extra effort to mail the batch mine was in as fast as possible just so I could get the package in time.

What more can I say? Amazing, wonderful, fast, communicative... GREAT!

Thank you again!
      :hugs: Ingie