1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for psycho_bunnie

Feb 11, 2007

1. I was too part of the massive Fairyland GO - and everything went very smoothly for me. I saved on shipping and even had a chance at an event head which I wouldn't have had if I wouldn't have gone in on a GO. So thanks for such a smooth transaction for me!

2. I was also in on that huge, huge, Fairyland GO. Psycho_Bunny was perfect! Great communication, prompt shipping, excellent packing - perfect. And on such a big order, I am so impressed. Thank you so much for running that order so smoothly. I would never hesitate to work with Psycho_Bunny again. Thank you!

3. Participated in psycho_bunnie's (enormous) Fairyland GO. Great communication throughout and shipped quickly once the items arrived. Highly recommended and I hope to work with her again someday. :)

4. I was in Psycho-Bunnie's Fairyland Group Order - a large, complicated GO that she handled wonderfully! She answered all my questions quickly, even though she had a lot of other people to deal with at the same time. She always made sure we knew what was going on. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with her.:D

5. I was part of the fairyland Go as well! Everything went smoothly!

6. [SIZE="-10"]I was a part of Psycho_Bunnie's H U G E Fairyland group order and she kindly organized a split for a Natural Skin Marcia for me. She was very organized, professional, constant with communication and updates and I am very pleased. She also organized a raffle for the event heads and posted box opening photos for the orders. You just don't get anymore awesome than that.

:D She even sent a cute little Thank You note and a few candies along with my heads.

This was an excellent transaction and I have no complaints. I appreciate all of her dedicated hard work and look forward to working with her again~
      :clover Thank you so much for running this order. :clover
      [/SIZE]

7. I was part of a GO Bunnie organized. She is very lovely to work with, thank you!

8. I was in a GO with psycho_bunnie and the entire process went very smooth!!!!! She's excellent!

9. I was a part of a massive group order that psycho_bunnie put together. She was professional, organized, and absolutely wonderful to deal with. Highly recommended, and I would do business with her again in a flash.

10. I was a part of her huge Fairyland Go. She was very nice to work with, and I got my package really fast.

11. I was also a part of her huge fairylands go. She did such an amazing job keeping it all organized and controlled. As well as keeping us all informed and calm when we were getting antsy. lol. Her packing job was great as well and I would definitely recommend her for any go. I'd say I would join another go with her in the fiture, but I already am in one. lol. Can't wait to watch this one.

12. Was part of psycho_bunnie MASSIVE Fairyland Group Order! She was so fun to work with, and chat with at our meets - I'm in another one of her Group Orders for Fairyland and she simply does WONDERFUL work! Great communication, understanding, and will just do everything to get your items shipped to you safely and quickly!!

I would say, "Would love to do business with again!" But I already am, lol!! :aheartbea :aheartbea

13. Yay for Bunnie! As another participant in the massive Fairyland order, everything I was supposed to get was in the box and all neatly packaged up. Wonderfully fast shipping! I was so happy my box didn't have to sit outside all weekend while I was out of town. Thanks so much, Bunnie! You deserve an award for organizing that beast of an order!*_*

14. I participated in her FL group order. I thought she did an incredible job keeping everything organized and updating everyone with relevant information.

Since my items were coming in two separate orders, she was willing to split up my items and send them to me when they came in, and I appreciate that very much.

15. I have been part of Bunnies Fairyland GO and have just received my puki body. I have been very happy with the GO every step of the way. Thanks again Bunnie for all your hard work!:thumbup

16. I participated in psycho_bunnie's FairyLand GO! I was in two separate orders and they went smoothly! She was very kind and kept us all up to date! Both the pukis I ordered arrived in perfect condition and I'm so happy to have my little girl home!!! Thank you so, so much! I will happily do business with again!

17. Bought a soo head off of Psycho_bunnie on a short layaway.
      She was a wonderful person to work with and I looooooove my head to pieces!
      Thank you oh so much

18. i have received 2 minifee woosoo vamp head thank you so much psychobunny
      very good transaction , shipping box , contact : all was perfect ^^

19. I bought a Nanuri08 head from psycho_bunnie, and requested a free face-up. He was packed very well and shipped quickly, she even included a couple of paper stars. x3 psycho_bunnie was very nice in PMs and showed pictures before sending him to me. Overall, a pleasant transaction! Thank you! <3