1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for psycho_bunnie

Feb 11, 2007

1. Just made another purchase from Psycho_bunnie. As always a plesure to deal with! Good commincation, decent shipping time, always pleasant, keeps you updated, and great to work with!

Thank you so much!!

2. It seems that people here have had good experiences with Psycho_bunnie's group orders. However, I had a less pleasant experience when I placed an individual order with pb for an A-line MNF Shushu on the Marketplace. I had messaged her asking her questions about the Shushu, and I obtained a hold on the doll. I had to work out payment by cc with my good friend, who was going through a very rough time. Psycho_bunnie was not very understanding of the situation, and was persistent about updates -- but this was okay, since we WERE taking an awfully long time. :doh However, once we had the payment worked out, my friend sent her a message. Even though I was the actual buyer, I didn't recieve any further communication from psycho_bunnie. She sent all messages to my friend. I didn't know what was going on in the transaction. Finally, I talked to my friend, who told me that psycho_bunnie wouldn't ship until she had the last $10 for cc fees mailed to her. Even when we told her that we'd mailed the concealed check, she still waited until she got that last $10 to ship my doll. She already had $415 of my money, and she didn't have enough trust in me or my friend to ship the doll until she had that last $10. I was slightly offended by this, but I didn't dwell on it, since we DID owe her the money, and technically it was okay to wait. We heard nothing about the status of the check or shipping time. It seemed that she wasn't as prudent about updates when she had my money as when she was persistent about the status of my payment during the hold time. We finally messaged her asking about the times, and she replied saying that she would ship on Tuesday. We expected my doll on Friday, Halloween, and she didn't come. We heard nothing from pb until we messaged her. She revealed that she had a change in ride schedule, and couldn't ship Tuesday. She hadn't messaged us about this. She had been waiting to ship the doll so that she could get it in the post later in the week but SAY that she shipped it sooner -- I interpreted this as an admission that she'd been willing to lie to us.
      She apologized for her error and included some nice extra clothes for the unexpected delay, however. ^^
      The packaging was less than satisfactory, mainly because she had taken off the Shushu's headcap and put it right near her face, so that in transit, it could've chipped her. >< Also, she neglected to tell me that the Shushu's open-eyed head had a rattling headcap that doesn't quite fit snugly.
      I got my Shushu, but the experience overall was somewhat frustrating.

3. Edited section in bold.

4. Psycho_bunnie is nice enough to let me participate in her Fairyland Plits group order when the doll i wanted is already filled. The Group order ran smoothly and I got my faceplate in one piece! Will join again~

5. Got my package from one of Psycho_Bunnie's many Fairyland Group Orders. Everything arrived in perfect condition and very quickly. Would gladly do business with her again. Thank you!

6. Was in a Fairyland group order/split. Fast shipping, good communications, and just wonderful to deal with I will be participating in more group orders with Psycho_bunnie.
      Highly recommended.

7. I participated in a group order with psycho_bunnie. I know she was under alot of stress (it was, after all, a HUGE order), but she handled the situation with true grace (even after being sincerely ill). Would certainly work with her again. Always a pleasure :)

8. i completely dito this. :D

9. Hello everyone,
      I just received the Pong Pong outfit I ordered as part pf a group order split today. this was absolutely one of the easiest transactions I've ever done. this gal is a gem to deal with. She keeps you informed and keeps communication going. I would DEFINATELY do another group order with her.

In fact, now that I have Pong Pong's outfit I"m foaming at the mouth even more to get him. SO , if anyone reads this and has one to sell please pm me. I guess I mostly need the faceplace, shoes and profeller cap, but I'm sure I could use the wig and another doll is never out of the question for me! bwahahaha.

I keep thinking Fairyland is going to sell the parts separate soon but ya know, I love these little devils so much, I'm prolly gonna end up buying another doll anyhoo!

Thank you again Shannon. You're a sweetie to work with. Feel free to email/pm me anytime if there's snothing I can do for you
      Cat

10. I just received my shoes from psycho_bunnie's Fairyland GO. Everything went as well as can be expected with such a large group, and Bunnie handled the large number of people very well. Would do business with her again. :)

11. I participated in a Fairyland GO psycho_bunnie and her sister ran. I was satisfied and I thought they were well organized. Thanks!

12. was in a Fairyland group order that psycho_bunnie ran. awesome to deal with, and great communication. fast shipping too :) A+++++ Thanks!

13. I have just received my items from a Fairyland GO and as always have been more than happy with the whole experience. I always find her great to deal with!:thumbup

14. FEEDBACK - POSITIVE
      I went in on a group order, and wasn't properly prepared for the wait period, having never done anything like that previously. I was probably a pain in Bunny's ass with all of my questions about arrival!
      After approx. 3 months the outfit arrived in good condition. I don't think I like group orders & splits, but based on everyone else's feedback, nobody else feels like I do.
      Overall a positive learning experience. Thanks Bunny ^_^

15. Here I am leaving feedback for psycho_bunnie. I was part of the Fairyland group order that she organized back in October. After a while of waiting, the items finally shipped from Fairyland and made their way to their owners. Psycho_bunnie was very helpful and patient with everyone who participated and took care to package items so they'd arrive safely. I got my Puki Flora faceplate and 2 pairs of wingtop boots earlier in the week. If psycho_bunnie were to organize another group order, I'd definitely sign up again...it was a pleasure doing business with her and I'd recommend her. :D Thanks again!!

16. I was part of the fairyland group order organised by psycho_bunnie for a split MNF Marcia head. Great to deal with, communication was good and shipping was fast. She arrived in perfect order, thank you

17. POSITIVE REACTION THREAD AHEAD!

ACK! I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback. D:

I was in a huge massive fairyland group order a while back. Everything went exceedingly pleasing. :3 However, when I did receive my puki he had a small dent in his face. I PMed Bunnie about it, and we worked it out well. (by the way, the dent is not Bunnies fault, it's Fairylands, Bunnie just overlooked it. Which is fine because 1. Pukis are TINY 2. She had a massive amount of resin to sort through.) I was very happy with this experience, so happy that indeed I signed up for a LittleFee Split. xD

18. I took part in Psycho_bunnie fairyland Go for a wig. Shes really friendly and quick to answer all my questions. My wig was well packed and came safely. thanks!

19. I worked with bunnie for doing he sweet puki's face up <3. I had a lot of fun with it and it was my first puki. Both her and I were very happy with how it came out ^^. I would be MORE than happy to do anything else for her again. Very easy and wonderful to work with. :)

20. Participated in a Fairyland group order in which I received a Puki body, a set of MNF clothes and a MNF head. Everything was well-packaged, communication was fab and I couldn't be happier. Would definitely join another GO, thanks!!