1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PSychokalb

Sep 30, 2010

1. She bought my MSD DogEars (from a LeekeWorld Set) and payed very quickly. ^-^
      nice to deal with her. ^-^

2. I bought a Dollzone msd girl body from PSychokalb!

It came very fast, well packaged and exactly as advertised.
      She was lovely to work with, and I would definitely recommend her to other buyers! <3

3. I bought a scar Shiwoo head from her ^^
      She sent it quockly and it arrived quickly, the head was just as described!! Perfect!
      Thank you so much ^^

Recoomended!

4. PSychokalb bought doll's hancuffs from me and the transaction was perfect. :D Recommended. ^^

5. I bought a MnF neckpiece from her, and the transaction went smoothly, It arrived today, safely packed~
      Recommend her to other buyers <3

6. PSychokalb bought a Notdoll Ligaya from my and everything was great. She always replied quickly to PMs and kept me informed as she gathered the money, then paid when she said she would. I highly recommend her, she's really nice to do business with :)

7. I sold a monstrodesigns dress to PSychokalb, and things were super awesome, and she let me know as soon as it arrived :) I recommend doing buisness with them! Thank you so much again!

8. PSychokalb traded my sugarble genie for her feeple65 chloe! Contact was quick and polite, the doll was shipped in time and we are both very happy with our new resin friends! :)

thank you PSychokalb! I hope we can meet again!

9. Bought a DZ Tulip from Psychokalb. Communication was really nice, although she replied late I'm thankful she still replied. Shipping was fast and the item arrived perfectly clean and very beautiful. Very good to deal with.

10. I did a partial trade with Psychokalb for her Soom Nephelin. We agreed on a date to ship and she shipped the doll on time, she even beat me to it! Everything was packaged nicely and arrived safely. Just as described. She even went so far as to include some sweets in my package and she must be psychic, but they were all my favorite types of treat @_@

She communicated very quickly and she is so so very kind! I highly recommend her both as a trade partner and a seller. Thank you for the opportunity to get my Soom grail. I adore her to pieces and I'm so happy I finally get to call her mine!! <3 You're the best! I hope we can do business again ^_^

11. bought a Feeple Scarlett tail from me Psychokalb on layaway. she was always on time for payments and communication was great. she let me know when the tail arrived safely. was a real pleasure to work with :D

12. PSychokalb bought from me a Iplehouse Stella SID Head. All installment payments were made on time, the communication was very good, the transaction went smoothly. :3nodding:
      Thank you letting me know it arrived safely! A wonderful buyer! Hope can trade again! Thank you! :3nodding:

13. I had a great transaction with PSychokalb
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I bought an Impldoll YOSD girl from PSychokalb. I was very happy with my purchase. The doll was in very good condition and as described. There was a bit of a hiccup with the shipping and it was no fault of hers. She was patient and did all she can to help resolve it. The doll arrived to me safely. Thanks :).

15. PSychokalb bought IH wig from me, thank you for this transaction, and patience and great communication.