1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Psycofox

Oct 23, 2008

1. I bought a Soom FC Sard body on layaway from Psycofox. Absolutely wonderful seller and so friendly! She was always prompt in replying and very thorough and honest in her answers.
      The body was shipped promptly after my final payment and packed very well against damage during shipment, and she even sent a little gift ;)
      I can highly recommend her as a seller, and would be more than happy to work with her again anytime! Thanks so much! :D

2. I did a partial trade for a Soom Epidos Unicenta body with Psycofox. She always answered pm's fast and was incredibly nice to deal with and kept me updated on everything. The body arrived in perfect conditioned and packaged well. Definitely recommend her as a seller. :lol:

3. Psycofox purchased a set of Soul Doll Horns from me. Communication was great and quick and payment was super fast! Highly recommended! >.<

4. Psycofox took part in my Iplehouse Claude: The Addiction split, that started back in 2013. She was very friendly and professional at the same time during the whole proccess. Very fast playment and PM replies. Never failedto communicate along the transaction (:

A+++ buyer/split partner!

5. I bought a beautiful Littlefee Rachel from Psyofox. She arrived very quickly and was well packaged. All communication was very pleasant and I enjoyed working with her. I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

6. I sold two pairs of SD boy shoes to Psycofox. She's as lovely a buyer as she is a seller! Communication was great, payment was super fast, and she let me know when the shoes arrived... and even sent me a lovely photo of her guy wearing a pair! <3
      Thanks so much and enjoy!

7. Psycofox bought my Souloid Walter fom me, and we did a partial swap of manga for the doll. Psycofox was very quick with her responses, staying in touch, even when I was late in responding myself. She was upbeat through the whole process and lovely to talk to. The money arrived promptly and the manga arrived well packaged and quickly.
      Great buyer and person in general.
      Thanks!

8. I sold a pair of SD17 Williams boots to Psycofox and it was an excellent transaction! :) Quick payment and wonderful communication throughout the transaction! Awesome buyer! I highly recommend Psycofox and would be more than happy to do business with her again. Thank you very much!! :D

9. I bought a Fairyland Scarlett from Psycofox. Communication was amazing and packaging great. I would not think twice about working with Psycofox! A+++

10. Psycofox purchased a Luts Yul centaur from me. Communication and payment were prompt and always friendly. We met up in person to exchange the doll; super nice in person, great experience, overall a very wonderful positive transaction! Thank you so much, hope you enjoy her!

11. I sold a CP Delf El Elf to Psycofox recently on long layaway and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Always open for comunication, never late in sending payments and plus she is a super sweet amazing person. I am very happy to have met her in this wondeful comunity and to have made such a kind new friend.
      I definitely would welcome the oportunity to do buisness with her again.
      A+++++++ buyer! Definitely recomend her as a buyer and a friend!

12. bought dollshe grown saint from psycofox - she kept me posted, offered pictures and even agreed to meet me/ dropped him off in the city on one of the coldest day of the year! what awesome person, right? highly recommended of course as a seller and a lovely new friend. thanks for everything! ^^

13. Psycofox bought my Volks F38 head from me and was great to work with! Friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know (and see) when he arrived. I would happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone and hope to work with them again.

Thank you so much for the smooth transaction.

14. Psycofox purchased my minifee Ruth custom Tenth Doctor fullset and it was an absolutely wonderful experience!! They paid super fast and let me know the moment the Doctor arrived safe and sound. Overall they were just lovely to deal with and I’m so happy my boy found a good home. Thank you so much!!!

15. Psycofox bought a Fairyland Breakaway Doll from me. We made a layaway plan and she was really nice and always on time with her payments :) She was very patient with me, when i didn't respond asap, and is a really nice person in generall! It went really well and I can recommend her with no problems!

16. Sold an OrientDoll Tae to Psycofox, great communication and quick payment, would deal with again. <3

17. Sold Psycofox a pair of Soom fantasy feet. Payment was quick and they were very patient with me. Would gladly deal with again. C: