1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ptwinny

Nov 25, 2006

1. I purchased a Lati M with extras for a very fair price from ptwinny on 11/20/06 - and had him on 11/24/06!! He was very carefully packed for shipping and arrived in perfect condition. I am very pleased every aspect of this transaction and highly recommend dealing with Diane (ptwinny)!

2. More awesome feedback for ptwinny!

This was the second time that I'd had a transaction with her and she is, yet again, without a doubt, my favourite person to work with. She's amazingly patient and so friendly too! I wish everyone were as good a customer as her ^_____^

3. Ptwinny is just awsome to deal with! I Paypaled her an echeck and she so patiently waited for it to clear, then immediately shipped out my item. And it was packed so well, it was amazing! I highly recommend her! Thank you!

4. Great communication and fast payment from ptwinny for 2 surgical masks! The transaction was great!

5. I have just completed a trade with ptwinny.
      All was perfect and the trade is excellent! :)
      Thank you very much!!

6. I sold Ptwinny a Chiwoo head. Within about one day the money order was shipped off and it was for the right amount. There was great response to pms and she was very pleasant ^_^ I would sell her anything in the future

7. I bought a beautifull Custom House Choa from Ptwinny and she is very friendly and sweet! A perfect seller for me!!! Very fast shipping and a lovely price! ^^

Thanks so much, I'm so happy now! ^^

8. ptwinny bought a pair of spectacles from me and with great communication and fast payment the transaction was perfect. Thanks ptwinny!

9. I was commissioned by ptwinny to paint her scarred DZ boy, Noxx. He was a challenge, but it was a very enjoyable experience putting our heads together to creatively work out how he was going to look. Ptwinny was patient and cooperative as I tossed my ideas around, and in the end I'm very glad she was happy with the results :) She was easy to work with, paid quickly and was very communicative! I'd definitely be happy to do business with her again :) Thank you!

10. I painted ptwinny's lovely little Chiwoo and she was totally super to work with. I'd deal with her again anytime. :kitty2

11. I made several pairs of harem pants for ptwinny, and she was great to work with. Good communicator. I'd be glad to work with her again.

12. My DD bought on a short layaway Ptwinny's Model Doll Ipsae Montana. DD is very happy with her doll and Ptwinny was wonderful to deal with. DD doesn't talk much in real life, and doesn't post so feedback was up to me to let you all know she was great to deal with. MK

13. Purchased an SD from ptwinny. The doll arrived promptly. Was carefully packed and as described and shown. Very pleased. Would welcome the opportunity to do business with her again.

14. ptwinny bought a body from me. A great transaction and I would definately deal with her again! Thank you so much <3

15. Ptwinny commissioned me to make her some larger sized cat ears. She was very communicative, definitely a great buyer.

16. Sold two sets of wings to Ptwinny. Wonderful to work with and I hope to do so again.

Thank you for your business.

17. Awesome adoptive parent!!! Super communication! Couldn't ask for more!!!
      -Melissa

18. ptwinny is easily one of the nicest people on DOA to buy from.
      She was kind, communicative, and up-front with information.
      I would not hesitate to recommend her to a friend or buy again myself!

19. Bought a great pair of Luts boots from PT.. Shipped super fast and nicely packed. Woudn't hesitate to have another transaction.. Thanks so much.

20. Purchased a Dollheart hoop skirt from ptwinny, and communication was great and it was a wonderful transaction! Thanks a lot! :)