1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PuddingMolester

Sep 30, 2008

1. My feedback for selling, buying, trading, etc.

2. PuddingMolester is a very pleasant buyer.

I sold PuddingMolester a fun-fur wig, back in June 2008. Had not trouble with this buyer - payment was prompt, and communication was friendly.

I definitely would deal with this person again.

Thank you so much!

3. I have bought a DZ boy body from PuddingMolester and the transaction overall was great. She has been very friendly, informative and has been checking with me on the arrival.
      Recommended seller!
      Thanks again!! :D

4. I sold a Resinsoul Song that I had modded to Puddingmolsester. She was awesome to work with, paid really fast, and communicated really well. I would love to work with her again!

5. Sold a wig to Pudding, and she was great to deal with! Paid promptly and told me when the package arrived. Thank you!

6. PuddingMolester bought a pair of glass eyes from me.
      he was very friendly, payed super quick and informed me as soon as he got the eyes.
      I highly recommend him as a buyer and would love to do business with him again!
      Thank you

7. PuddingMolester bought a wig from me not too long ago. Communication was great and the payment was made very quickly.
      Highly recommended as a buyer! Would definitively do business with him again at any given time.
      Thanks again!

8. Puddingmolester bought a pair of Leekeworld Type D legs from me. Communication was incredibly friendly and payment was fast. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. I would gladly do business with them again anytime!

9. Positive feedback

Puddingmolester bought a wig from me and the whole transaction was pleasant and smooth .
      Communication was excellent throughout the transaction and Puddingmolester kindly let me know when the wig arrived too :).
      I would happily sell to Puddingmolester again:thumbup.
      Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the wig:hug:!

10. PuddingMolester bought a Volks wig from me. Communication was good and everything went smoothly. Thanks again!

11. Bought a Dollzone Yo Carter head from PuddingMolester. Super easy! Communication was prompt and I was sent photos of the certificate and everything. Received tracking the day after I paid, and the head arrived super fast! Well packed and everything was in perfect order. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

12. Platform: Instagram

Date of Transaction: 2018 March

Item Sold to Me: custom KaykeDolls Coffee

Communication: Prompt, friendly, diligent!

Payment: PayPal

Fulfillment/Shipping: Within 24 hours after payment!

Packaging: Excellent :-)

Issues: N/A

Recommend: Yes!