1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pukifeefan

Dec 30, 2010

1. If you have any feedback for me, please post below. Thank You!

2. Pukifeefan purchased a couple of PKF dresses from me, and the whole transaction went wonderfully! Fast payment, excellent communication...all-around great buyer :)

3. Pukifeefan participated in my Dollmore GO. Payments were prompt and communication was smooth. Wold definitely work with again.

4. Pukeefan purchased a PukiFee sleeping Bonnie face plate. It was an EXCELLENT transaction! Fast payment and great communication. I would not hesitate to do future transactions with PukiFan!

5. Pukifeefan purchased a Leeke wig from me and it had been a flawless transaction! Payment was prompt and communication is just excellent. She even informed me when the wig arrives to her. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. I highly recommend her to any seller. :>

6. I bought a Pukifee doll from Pukifeefan and it's been a pleasure. Very good seller. Thanks a lot!

7. I bought 2 of the cutest PF outfits in the world from Pukifeefan. I got them in 2 days, nicely packaged and the looked brand new! Wonderful to buy from thank you so much! :)

8. I purchased a couple of outfits from Pukifeefan. They were received in good condition and arrived quickly.
      Thank you for this smooth transaction.
      :)

9. I purchased a very cute Bambi dress and sandals from Pukifeefan and it went very smoothly. The outfit and sandals were exactly as shown on her listing and she was a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!

10. I bought two adorable Hyblythe dresses form Pukfeefan. She sent then right away and they are perfect! My little girls love them. I highly recommend Pukifeefean to anyone interested in buy form her!

11. Pukifeefan bought some yo-sd outfits from me. Payment and communication was very fast. Great buyer, thank you again!! :D