1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pulse

Nov 26, 2008

1. Yet another great transaction with pulse.
      I sold a Tanpopo to her and she paid immediately and let me know when the doll arrived :) I hope you like her! Thanks!

2. pulse is simply amazing!! :aheartbea I recently made a purchase from her and the transaction was more than perfect; communication was prompt and super friendly, shipping was fast, and the care given to the packaging was more than what I could have wished for. She's truly wonderful!!:aheartbea I wholeheartedly recommend her and look forward to future transactions with her :aheartbea

3. Pulse is great! I bought some boots from her & she shipped them the same day I paid & immediately sent me the tracking number. I'd be more than happy to do business with her again. Thanks for the great boots! My guy loves them.

4. Pulse purchased SA bermann from me as well as giving me an additional doll (and orange pocky ^^.) Great communication throughout the process. It was a successful and enjoyable transaction. I HIGHLY recommend her to all. THANK YOU!

5. Pulse commissioned a face-up from me, and the transaction was superb! Nice communication, fast payment, perfect! Thanks hun. :)

6. Bought from Pulse two pairs of tennis shoes,great comunication,very kind,and fasr reply,shoes is STUNNING thanks so much ^^

7. Sold many wigs to Pulse she is a wonderful buyer! All her PMs are speedy and polite, she also pays very quickly and is patient to wait for shipping. I'd love to deal with her again thank you so much! >3<

8. Great customer!! Quick payment and smooth transaction. >.<
      Thank you very much for your order!

9. Sold her a doll and a doll head;
      she was quick to pay and very pleasant to communicate with!

Thanks again, pulse!

10. Pulse bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items shipped.
      A pleasure to do business with.

11. (Purchase an item from me)

Great communications, fast payment. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.

Frank

12. ++++Positive++++
      pulse bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment! Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again.
      Thanks~m(_ _)m

13. Was commissioned to do two of pulse's doll molds. Very patient, fast payment and easy communication. I highly recommend. Thank you!

14. Commissioned her for a face-up for my DOD Kalix. He turned out wonderfully, she returned him promptly, and communication was very good. I'd definitely do business with her again.

15. Pulse bought my minimee head - payment was super fast (!) and she was polite and patient throughout. A pleasant transaction. Thank you :)

16. Pulse bought a Luts head from me. She paid super quick and was very nice to deal with throughout the whole transaction. Thanks a lot! ^^

17. I commissioned a face-up from Pulse. She was great with communication, had a very quick turn around and sent him back out super quick too, and the face-up itself is gorgeous! Very nice to deal with and I would love to deal with again the in the future sometime! :D

18. I bought a Volks School A mod. from Pulse. It was an absolute pleasure to buy from her. She's a lovely person! He was shipped extremely fast and very well packaged!
      Thanks again!! ^___^

19. Bought a SDF Frey head from Pulse X3. Great comminication and fast shipping. Thank you so much!

20. I sold an Amelia head to Pulse. Very prompt communication and payment. I would do business with them again in the future.