1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pulse

Nov 26, 2008

1. Yet another amazing transaction with pulse.
      I purchased from her my dream doll- Volks SwD Lucas. She was great to deal with, very pleasant and friendly, patient when my payment was delayed twice.
      Thank you very much!

2. Pulse pre-ordered doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

3. I bought a head from Pulse. I couldn't be any happier! He arrived way faster than I expected and he was packaged wonderfully. And her faceups are amazing! Would definitely do business with again!
      Thanks so much!! <333

4. I bought a GLorydoll Karin head from Pulse. She shipped it very quickly, and all communication was prompt and friendly. She is a great seller!

5. Yet another wonderful transaction with Pulse! I bought a doll body from her this time <3
      Everything went beautifully. She was kind in all her messages and she packaged the body all wonderfully! I now has a full Heliot xD <33 I honestly couldn't be happier -^^-
      Thanks Pulse! Much lurv~! <33

6. Pulse received SD10 body from me. Payment was so fast and PM was really smooth.
      I strongly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you for the deal! ;)

7. My dear sweet Pulse saved my beloved Mo2 and gave her a beautiful face-up! I am very much considering getting another one done by her in the future! Thank you!

8. pulse participated in a MNM group order that I ran. Even with all the delays and people dropping out of the order, she was very patient and helpful. Thanks so much!

9. Just had a very successful trade with pulse. Package arrived extremely fast and in pristine condition. Was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended! Thank you!

10. I sold a Michele head to Pulse. I would recommend her to anybody- very fast payment and PM replies and she let me know when the head arrived.
      Thanks for the wonderful trasnaction ^^

11. pulse bought from our &#12304;Tous Les Garcons clothes shop&#12305;. She paid fast and was very nice to communicate. Really pleasant transaction. Thank you so much^ ^

12. Pulse did a faceup on my Elf Sha and did a beautiful job! She was very quick with great communication. Thanks!

13. Pulse bought a jewellery set from me and the communication was great, payment prompt. She is also very pleasant to deal with =) Thanks for your support!

14. I commissioned Pulse for a faceup on my Io and I couldn't be more pleased. She did a beautiful job with the colors and detailing, and she did so very quickly. I am so happy with my new girl and I will definitely be commissioning her again in the future.

15. Pulse painted my Delf Miyu head and did an amazing good!! Along with great faceup talent, she anwered all my questions and made my first marketplace transaction a good one. Will definitely commission her again!

16. I comissioned pulse to do faceups on two of my dolls. She was really friendly, attentive to detail and followed my instructions amazingly. Her prices were reasonable and the faceups were done quickly and beautifully. I would highly recommend her to anyone! =)

17. I recently commissioned Pulse to perform faceups on both my DIM Minimee Miyavi MSD size heads and I must say that I am more than pleased with how they came out. Her style is very natural and life-like which was "EXACTLY" what I was looking for in a faceup artist. I received my boys back super quick and packaged very nicely - I couldn't be more pleased. I would highly recommend her for her talent as well as her business-like manner. She was very wonderful to deal with and I will probably commission her again when she is free in the future. ;)

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar rating for FAINT PULSE AESTHETICS! :thumbup

18. I commissioned the talented Pulse to do faceups for two of my dolls and the transaction was flawless. She was wonderfully courteous, professional, always prompt to reply to any PMs, and kept me up to date throughout.

Turnaround time and shipping was amazingly fast and the quality of the faceups were absolutely beautiful. She did such an amazing job bringing them to life and totally revived the molds for me. I would highly recommend her work and I can't wait to commission her again soon.

Thank you soo much~ :)

19. Another great transaction with Pulse as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.