1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pulse

Nov 26, 2008

1. pulse did a face up for my boy. ^-^ she did a really great job! and is nice & friendly! definitely will recommend her! <3

2. Hi Pulse! It was great dealing with you again =) Thank you very much for your support!

3. pulse bought a mature Vampire MNM head from me. She was prompt with payment and communication was excellent. Thank you! ^^

4. Another great transaction with Pulse as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

5. I have commissioned pulse for numerous face-ups and she never ceases to amaze me. Her face-ups are absolutely beautiful and in addition to that, she has always been supremely friendly whilst remaining professional during transactions. She has been patient with any shipping delays from my side while always shipping out promptly herself. She is an absolute pleasure to do business with and I hope that I may be so lucky so as to have more dollies painted by herT^T Highest recommendationss!!:aheartbea

6. Pulse bought a doll head from me and paid quickly with great communication. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction! <3 <3 <3

7. Pulse is wonderful and very patient! I had an easy and smooth transaction with her, quick responses and very prompt in shipping out! I'd definitely do business with her again--very professional and friendly.

8. Ah, forgot to put more in my previous note and there's no edit button! I commissioned a face up from her and it turned out perfect :).

9. Pulse painted two heads for me! Thank you, I love them. :-D

10. I just got my boy's head back from face-up service with pulse ~<3

She's an impressive artist and very friendly to deal with ^^-
      Thank you so much <3<3

11. Once again, an amazing transaction with pulse! She painted my two minimee Kyo heads which turned out amazing <3 I couldn't be more pleased! As I've said before, all my heads will be coming to you for as long as you are commissioning XD There is no one else I trust more with a minimee ^^V Thank you so much sweetheart! Package arrived in better time than expected, heads were very well packed and protected for their journey, and communication was fast and polite. I recommend her to everyone I know ^w^

12. Pulse did a wonderful face up for my heliot. I really adore it. She's a wonderful artist with good communication and quick shipping. ^___^ I would work with Pulse again in the future.

13. Pulse just purchased a head from me.
      She was always in steady communication through the whole transaction, and I'd easily do business with her again.

14. Pulse painted my Soom Heliot and did an incredible job. Pulse kept me informed and work went faster than I expected.

15. Pulse did a beautiful faceup for me, and I couldn't be happier with it. Thank you so much!

16. Pulse purchased a jewellery set from me and it was a another awesome transaction. Always pleasant to deal with, thanks for your support!

17. I commissioned pulse to do a faceup on my Dollshe Saint. She provided excellent communication throughout the process and did a beautiful job on my boy. I have another commission on the way to her. Thanks J.!

18. Just received my Limhwa elf from pulse, she did an amazing job and I am very pleased. Everything was perfect and I look forward to doing business again.

Thanks so much!

19. Great transaction (bought from Pulse)... great item! Fast shipping!! Thanks!!!

20. Split a Minimee order with Pulse. Smooth transaction, and such excellent and friendly communication every step of the way. A pleasure to do business with! Thanks so much J!