1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pulse

Nov 26, 2008

1. I commissioned Pulse for a make-up: she's kind and friendly, answers fast (even in french!), is very pro and her work is absolutely breathtaking.
      I couldn't dream of a more beautiful face for my boy. *0* Thanks so much! <3

2. I commissioned Pulse for a faceup on my Volks Irvin, and she did an amazing job!
      Other than her amazing skills, she is very polite and communicates very often. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction, and I reccomend her to anyone lookin for a great faceup!

3. I commissioned Pulse again, this time for two Unoa faceplates!
      I could not be happier with her work, I gave her the picture references, told her what I wanted, and did such a fantastic job! She is incredibly talented and I would reccomend her to anyone!
      She keeps great contact and responds in a timely manner, transactions are a breeze with her!
      She also ships promptly and packages things very well and safely.

4. I bought the AIL Fiona head from pulse! She is amazing buyer and definately good person! Very pleasurable fast deal.
      Good luck, dear.

5. Bought a Migidoll Cynical Ryu Head from Pulse. She was very kind and fast and even held him until I got my paycheck! He's such a pretty boy and I was very happy with everything!

6. I'd like to introdce Pulse as a faceup artist to everyone who looking for a customizers for their doll as she absolutely deserve a positive feedback. I commissioned Pulse for a faceup for Migidoll Noel. It was a very nice experience and I am satisfied with the face up!
      She accepted the request of changing the faceup she've done for me already which is very impressive, as it rarely happens to other customizers that I met before. the work finished in good timing and the head arrived safely with careful warppings. a greeting card comes with the head as well which is very sweet.
      she is a competent customizers due to her great sence of beauty and understanding of dolls. every piece of work she done seems art to me, same as the one she done to my boy as well. She is highly recommended and myself being so satisfied by her work that will think about commission her for faceup again next time.

7. i bought tora mnm head from pulse and commisioned her to do the face up. he turned out sooo beautiful!:D She really does professional work very detailed and fast and whenever i ask her to change something she would agree happily
      the head arrived safely with careful warppings and a very sweet card:aheartbea

8. I commisioned Pulse to do a face up on my Zaoll sleeping luv and I couldn't love it more :aheartbea She was very professional and kind and is an amazing artist. The turnaround time was very fast as well :)

9. I commissioned pulse for a face-up,
      She did a great job! My Jina boy looks amazing, and much more manly, as requested. Lol.
      She let me know that there might be a relay due to the cold weather, but was still very fast in the turn around time!
      I will definitely be commissioning her again! <33

10. I commissioned pulse and it was lovely.
      She was fast and polite and followed all of my requests.
      I would highly recommend her.

11. I purchased Soom Sard from Pulse.:)
      She is very conciderate seller. Every my question was answered instantly. The shippment was done very quick after the payment and the doll was packed very carefully. I'm also very pleased with the extras, that Pulse added in my parsel.
      She is a great seller! I highly reccomend her.
      And I also became a fan of her face up, because it looks so naturally and nice on my Sard :3
      Thank you so much!:aheartbea

12. Lovely faceup artist. Whenever I had a question or concern about my doll Pulse would answer quickly, was never rude. I love my boy's face! Thank you so much!

13. Purchased a Transcend B head from Pulse. Communication was great and it was mailed the same day. Thank you so much!

14. Eeeee! Everyone should see the beautiful work that faint pulse did on my gluino vampire head...hes sooooo beautiful...almost angelic..the whole transaction was perfect and i would highly reccomend pulse if you realy want to make your doll beautiful.....i am definatly doing business with faintpulse again...look at my gluino on the examples...hes sooo pretty

15. Pulse did my Angelheim face up ^+^ he is not smexy! thanks to Pulse
      She did one AWESOME job on his face up and i will FOR SURE! be sticking to her :D
      She kept me info and was very fast <3

Thank you Pulse for everything :3

16. Thanks to Pulse, I was able to get one of my dream dolls. He was packed well and arrived in wonderful condition. Also purchased some lovely clothing along with him. Communications were great , Too! I would be happy to have any transactions with Pulse..
      Thanks so much Pulse~ It was a Pleasure for sure~

17. I commissioned Pulse for a make-up and i'm very glad to did it !

She is very pro, the faster ever seen xD and so kind ! I'm so proud of my boy he is exactly like i wanted, she directly understood what i wanted. He arrived here very well packed of course. :D
      Thank you for your little word and for all. <3

18. I asked Pulse commissioned me a face up for my new Souldoll Chiron human vr. She has great communication, And did just what i asked for <3 she is AWESOME! and the shipping time and face up time were very fast ^-^ <3 i would be coming back to her for commissions <3

19. I bought the Pulse Luts SDF Bliss on Volks SD10 body. I very grateful her for the long layaway. All things were well packed.
      She is very nice and responsible seller! I would be happy to work with her again ^ ^

Thank you Pulse! <3

20. I commissioned a faceup from Pulse. Everything went perfect, great communication, fast turnaround time and I'm so happy with the result ^^
      Thank you!