Feedback for pumpkins

Jul 12, 2019

1. Hello, this is the feedback thread for pumpkins (me!) Thank you for doing a transaction/s with me <3

2. Positive Transaction

I had the pleasure of being @pumpkins first transaction on DoA and it was flawless! I sold my Doll Family A Luca deer to her. She was very friendly and fast to respond to messages, I was paid immediately and I was updated once the deer arrived. I would be more than happy to sell to @pumpkins again in the future! Thanks!

3. @pumpkins bought a pair of impldoll feet from me. Transaction was great. Prompt payment. Let me know once they had arrived. Would do business with again. Thanks!

4. @pumpkins bought an Asleep Eidolon doll from me. They were polite in their messages and quick to pay the layaway payments. Sadly the doll didn't make as the parcel disappeared after entering the US postal service. @pumpkins was very understanding and patient while I pursed the matter with the postal service to get compensation which took several months. I would happily deal with @pumpkins again :thumbup