1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for punkchaos

Oct 17, 2008

1. hi!

since i plan on buying from people, & someday hope to sell my own designs here, i thought i should create one of these.

i have always tried to be a respectful & courteous buyer/seller, & if anyone ever has a problem in transactions with me, please let me know. i'm always willing to work things out.

thank you!
    2. i'm the first EEEEEEEE!!! Punkchaos bought a few of my Shirts. Great buyer, fast payment and very firendly^^ YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!PUNKCHAOS WWWWOOO
      thank you so much!!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea Hope you get your Ducan really soon
    3. Very good buyer -3333-

and so friendly
    4. She bought a pair of boot from me and paid right away. Very friendly and let me know when she got them. Recommended!
    5. Punkchaos bought a shirt from me and was just wonderful to deal with. Lightning fast communication and payment, I definitely recommend as a buyer ^_^
    6. another perfect transaction with punkchaos!!! thank you!!!YOU ROCK!!!WWOOOOWWW:aheartbea:aheartbea
    7. Good buyer~
      I'm so glad to deal with you~
      Thanks so much!
    8. punkchaos has bought two wigs from me. She was very friendly and paid quickly. I'm sooo glad to deal with her. ^^
    9. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v
    10. bought my IO from me, payment is super fast :) lovely friend to talk to :)
    11. Bought an R.Heliot head from me. Excellent communication & quick payments plus lets me know when the goods arrived. Thank you!
    12. Bought Heliot's body from me. Excellent transaction as before, thanks! :aheartbea.
    13. punkchaos bought some boots from me, everything went snap-diddly doo-dah! :)
    14. punkchaos bought a minimee head from me. She paid very quickly and was nice to work with. Thanks so much!!! ^^
    15. punkchaos purchased a couple pairs of boots from me and was pleasant and paid quickly. A perfect transaction, thank you!
    16. Just bought a Chrom Firelord head on layaway from PunkChaos. She was sooo nice to do business (not to mention just chat) with! When i finished the layaway, she sent him promptly and extremely safely packaged. He arrived perfect, i could not be happier with him if she had presented him on a golden plate <3
      Very, very highly recomended! I would most certainly do business with her again! thank you so much! <3
    17. had a great transaction with punkchaos, I bought a pair of Soom Bloodsplatter eyes and they arrived fast, and well packaged. She also wondered if I received them before the holiday mail rush. thank you so much!
    18. Purchased a wig from punkchaos and the transaction was smooth! Great wig and fast shipping too! Awesome!
    19. I bought black glass eyes from punkchaos and everything was fine <3 Very friendly and quick. I will be glad to deal with you again !
    20. PunkChaos participated in my fourth Pale Blossoms Shoes and Boots group order run and we had a very pleasant transaction. Communication was well kept and payment was swift. :) I can say with all honesty that I wouldn't mind dealing with them again in the future at all.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in this order!! :pcake:bcake