1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Puppit

Sep 25, 2011

1. Hi guys! Here's my feedback page for all those buying from me or selling me things. :)

2. Puppit bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

3. I sold Puppit some doll props. A very friendly and communicative buyer! Payment was sent quickly and I was notified as soon as the items arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to Puppit again and would happily recommend to anyone here on DoA. Thanks for a perfect transaction!! :thumbup

4. Sold unoa hands to Puppit she is such a friendly person and very easy transaction. Great communication.
      THANKS

5. Puppit helped me out creating my new hybrid (Buff/Unoa-Souldoll) by modding the head to better fit the body. I'm really pleased with the result - it looks good and sturdy and she even threw in a little solution for me to easier string the doll.

Quick and very clear communication, great attention to detail and photos all the way. Thumbs up :)

6. Really happy with the neck mod. Well done, quick, Great price, quick mod and shipment good communication.