Feedback for Purple_monkfish

Jan 12, 2017

1. feedback thread and all that jazz.

2. purple_monkfish adopted a Resinsoul Wu from me. It was a quick and friendly transaction, with prompt payment and excellent communication. A highly recommended buyer! Again, thank you very much.

3. Purple_monkfish bought a Head from me and was awesome to deal with. Super fast messages, fast payment and let me know when it arrived too :D thanks for being awesome! hope you enjoy~

4. Selling my Feather Fall/ Resinsoul Iruhi were very difficult for me. I have been holding onto him for so long because he's an original discontinued sculpt from a BJD retailer that no longer exists. But things didn't go quite as planned with him. He's pretty much been in his box since 2012 I believe it were, and never been painted. I felt that it would be better for him to get a home with someone else who can love him.

Purple_monkfish, great buyer here. Would definitely do business with again :)

5. purple_monkfish purchased a MSD Souldoll outfit from me and everything went well; friendly communication, prompt payment and he let me know as soon as he had received the outfit in the mail! I would be happy to do business with purple_monkfish anytime again :kitty2

6. Purchased a Resinsoul Twilight head from me. Paid quickly. had to split the payment and shipping due to the length of the order split due to COVID-19. And was very understanding about the companies delays, over all commutation great and would do business with again. 10/10