1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for purplemoo

Sep 26, 2011

1. This is purplemoo's marketplace feedback thread.

2. Purplemoo buy from me Soom Sabik. Communication is perfect. Payment send quickly. Thank You very much for this transaction.:daisy:daisy:daisy

3. Just finished a flawless transaction with purplemoo. Fast payment and fun conversation. Thank you! :-)

4. Purplemoo purchased a pair of SD size suspenders from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even let me know when they arrived and that they fit! Thank you so much ^_^

5. Purplemoo purchased a pair of glass eyes from me, She was lovely to deal with in every way. Communication was always pleasant and she paid promptly, smooth and happy transaction.

Thank you so much!

6. Purplemoo bought a pair of eyes from me! Excellent to do business with on all levels!

7. Purplemoo purchased a Soom head from me and was really nice and friendly throughout the transaction. She was really nice and communicated really well. I would be very happy to sell to her again any time. Enjoy!