1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PurpleMoon.

Feb 24, 2012

1. A little feedback page, thank you.
      There are so many wonderful people on DOA!:fangirl:

2. PurpleMoon bought a LTF Flora from me! She was super nice and made a fast payment. It was a pleasure to work with, communication was the best part i really enjoyed talking to her! I definitely recomend her as a buyer! Thank you for the great transaction my dear! <3<3<3

3. PurpleMoon bought a Abadon head from me. She's very nice, lovely to work with, communication was great and payment was very prompt!
      I would definately deal with her again~

4. PurpleMoon purchased an outfit and shoes from me- her payment was swift & communication excellent- she also let me know as soon as the outfit arrived, thanks so much for being such an excellent buyer :D!

5. PurpleMoon purchased a doll and accessories from me. The whole process was excellent--quick payment, great communication and she let me know when everything arrived. Overall terrific transaction! Thank you so much!

6. PurpleMoon purchased a set of Unoa Lusis plates from me. She had great communication, was easy to work with and let me know as soon as the package arrived! 100% positive feedback. I would gladly do business with her again, and would highly recommend her to others! Thanks again. :)

7. PurpleMoon purchased my LTF Lishe and she sent payment ASAP. The communication was perfect throughout this transaction. I would gladly sell to her again, thank you again. And enjoy her! ^___^

8. PurpleMoon purchased a Fairyland doll from me. She was really nice to talk to and asked plenty of important questions to ensure that we'd have the best possible transaction. She was always very courteous and responded to messages and paid quickly. Overall it was an absolute pleasure to deal with her and I'd highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!