1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Purplepaws

Oct 31, 2006

1. Purplepaws purchased DD Sasara from me. It was an excellent transaction, her payment was fast, communication was very friendly and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thank you so much, I highly recommend Purplepaws as a buyer :)

2. I bought DD Saber Alter ver.2 from Purplepaws.
      The transaction was wonderful, smooth conversation, fast shipping, nice pack.
      Thank you so much ^^

3. I bought a Heliot unicorn head from purplepaws and it was a wonderful transaction. Fast friendly communication, quick shipping, and the head arrived very well packed and in perfect condition. Would definitely do business again!

4. purplepaws participated in my Crobidoll group order. She was absolute pleasure to deal with; super friendly, great communication and prompt payment. Would highly recommend and gladly do business with her again! Thanks again~! :)

5. Purchased an SD13 boy body from purplepaws. Item was exactly as described and well packaged. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the shipping was fast. I would gladly do business with purplepaws again.

6. I bought a jacket from Purplepaws and she was wonderful to deal with. Quick to reply to my pm's, friendly and quick with ship. I would definitely deal with again.

7. I bought a Volks Yosd Rinon from Purplepaws and its was a really smooth transaction. Comunication was clear and prompt. The box that my girl arrived in was quite damaged, but thanks to Purplepaws packaging skills there was no damage whatsoever to my girl or her original box inside. I would definitely buy from her again.

8. Purplepaws boght me a Williams head on layaway
      Very good comunication and great buyer :)

9. I had a great transaction with Purplepaws
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. ALL POSITIVE!
      purplepaws sold an unpainted Volks Belldandy head to me. The head just arrived; it was thoroughly packed in a sturdy box and arrived in perfect condition. Communication was prompt and friendly!
      I've been out of the bjd world for a while and this very happy transaction was a great way to jump back into the hobby. See you on the forum and Thank You, purplepaws!

11. Lovely member. She was in a GO I held and was great with communication and made speedy payments. I would recommend working with her to anyone! Very pleasant experience. :)

12. I purchased a Lillycat Constantine from purplepaws. She was so nice, friendly and polite and waited patiently while I gathered funds! After I paid, she shipped super fast. Thank you so much, I am so happy with my doll.

13. I purchased a wig from purplepaws and it arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!

14. Purchased a Roaken corset from purplepaws. The packaged was shipped super fast and was neatly packed. Thanks so much for such a quick and easy transaction :)

15. I purchased a Kanadoll Bambi head from PurplePaws:daisy

She's super nice and I truly enjoyed chatting with her because we had similar interests. Shes professional and true to her word - she shipped the head on the date she promised she would, and packaged the head very carefully with alot of bubblewrap in a sturdy box. The box was also beautiful decorated - it was such a cute touch!

The head arrived in mint condition, as if it had been new from the artist herself. Im very happy with this transaction and highly recommend her for her professionalism and friendly attitude. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her in the future - thank you so much PurplePaws! :aheartbea:aheartbea

16. purplepaws participated in a Tata's Paradise group order I hosted. :D

Her order was clear, all communication was quick, and payments were very prompt. :) She was a pleasure to have in the GO, and I'd be happy to have her join one in the future.

Thanks so much purplepaws!

17. :thumbup I purchased volks kaelin ears from purplepaws. the communication was great the shipping was very quick. i highly recommend as a seller. :)

18. Purplepaws bought a Soom Teenie gem body normal skin from me. Communication was great from her side, she also paid promptly! Would definitely recommend her to others. Very good buyer! Thank you for a smooth transaction!

19. I purchased a Lullaby Poem with from Purplepaws. She respond very quickly and shipped fast too. It was a very smooth transaction. I will recommend to buy from and doing business with Purplepaws.

20. Purplepaws was a participant of my Crobidoll GO. She was super friendly, had great communication, and paid all invoices promptly. Thanks again so much for joining!