1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pushka

Oct 30, 2009

1. Feedback for me :)
    2. Pushka bought a wig from me, she is very nice to talk to, pay fast, and let me know when the wig arrives, great customer,
    3. Pushka bought a wig from me. Fast payment and smooth transactions! Great buyer! Thank you very much ! :)
    4. Pushka bought a Dragondoll 1/3 body from me! Excellent communication and quick to pay! I would definitely sell to her again!
    5. Pushka bought a SD13 Volks Eden head from me. Her pms were always relied to quickly and payment was made promptly. She also notified me when the package arrived. Excellent transaction.Thanks!
    6. Pushka bought my b&g boy body, and nothing could have been smoother! I would highly recommend her! Thank you, Pushka and have a happy holiday!
    7. Pushka bought a Ringdoll Petter from me. She paid promptly, communication was good and timely and she let me know when he arrived. Highly recommended!
    8. I sold a Feeple65 Lora head to Pushka! Payment was fast, transaction was great, communication was awesome. She's a very reliable buyer and I'd definitely deal with her again in the future!

Thank you so much! <3
    9. Pushka commissioned me and was very communicative and paid promptly. :)