1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pyro_fae

Apr 22, 2011

1. I didn't find any feedback thread for sweet & lovely pyro_fae, so I made one~ :)

pyro_fae purchased my SSDF body, and the transaction is very great & smooth.
      Quick payment + prompt communication.
      I'm glad the body safely arrived at her place~ ♡

Very recommended buyer~ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
      No hesitate to deal with her again in the future~
      All the best for you~~ ^____^

2. Pyro fae joined my all materials eye swap! She was great, quick with her responses, and very easy to work with! ^^

3. I sold two Leekeworld wigs to @pyro_fae. Communication was pleasant and speedy, and the payment was prompt as well.

Thanks so much & enjoy!

4. Pyro_fae brought a full Venitu from me.
      • Fast payment
      • Excellent communication
      • Let me know when he arrived
      Would recommend working with her again ~

5. Pyro_fae bought a set of glass eyes from me. Super smooth transaction! They let me know when they arrived too!
      Totally recommend as a buyer.

6. Positive Feedback! Participated in my Leekeworld group order. Prompt payment and friendly communication. Would definitely recommend as a buyer!

7. pyro_fae bought some boots from me, paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks!

8. Pyro_fae bought two pairs of eyes and a wig from me. The transaction was super smooth and quick and she was overall wonderful to deal with! Highly recommended and would definitely do business again! Thanks so much! :)

9. I joined pyro_fae's licht group order. Everything went smoothly and I received my items very quickly. She kept us informed all the way through the order and was very friendly. I would happily join another one of her group orders and I highly recommend her as well.

Thank you for being such a great host, pyro_fae.

10. I joined pyro_fae's Licht's Group Order and I must say I'm quite happy. She was very friendly and had things running along the G.O smoothly and without worry. I definitely recommend her.

Thank you, pyro_fae, for the opportunity!! <3

11. Was a part of the licht go, was 100% fantastic and informative!!! Thank you so much!!

12. I joined pyro_fae's Licht GO. Everything went smoothly. She was fantastic to work with!