1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pyro_fae

Apr 22, 2011

1. I didn't find any feedback thread for sweet & lovely pyro_fae, so I made one~ :)

pyro_fae purchased my SSDF body, and the transaction is very great & smooth.
      Quick payment + prompt communication.
      I'm glad the body safely arrived at her place~ ♡

Very recommended buyer~ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
      No hesitate to deal with her again in the future~
      All the best for you~~ ^____^

2. Pyro fae joined my all materials eye swap! She was great, quick with her responses, and very easy to work with! ^^

3. I sold two Leekeworld wigs to @pyro_fae. Communication was pleasant and speedy, and the payment was prompt as well.

Thanks so much & enjoy!

4. Pyro_fae brought a full Venitu from me.
      • Fast payment
      • Excellent communication
      • Let me know when he arrived
      Would recommend working with her again ~

5. Pyro_fae bought a set of glass eyes from me. Super smooth transaction! They let me know when they arrived too!
      Totally recommend as a buyer.

6. Positive Feedback! Participated in my Leekeworld group order. Prompt payment and friendly communication. Would definitely recommend as a buyer!

7. pyro_fae bought some boots from me, paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks!

8. Pyro_fae bought two pairs of eyes and a wig from me. The transaction was super smooth and quick and she was overall wonderful to deal with! Highly recommended and would definitely do business again! Thanks so much! :)

9. I joined pyro_fae's licht group order. Everything went smoothly and I received my items very quickly. She kept us informed all the way through the order and was very friendly. I would happily join another one of her group orders and I highly recommend her as well.

Thank you for being such a great host, pyro_fae.

10. I joined pyro_fae's Licht's Group Order and I must say I'm quite happy. She was very friendly and had things running along the G.O smoothly and without worry. I definitely recommend her.

Thank you, pyro_fae, for the opportunity!! <3

11. Was a part of the licht go, was 100% fantastic and informative!!! Thank you so much!!

12. I joined pyro_fae's Licht GO. Everything went smoothly. She was fantastic to work with!