1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pyrope

Nov 3, 2007

1. I bought two pairs of unoa brennil socks from Pyrope. She was very friendly, answered all my questions about different types of shipping, let me know when they would ship, and got them promptly to me and everything! :3

2. Pyrope is a great seller!

The price was fair, communication was top notch and I'm more than happy with the product I received.

Definitely going to buy from Pyrope again if I have the chance too! :)

Thank you!

3. Bought a load of msd items from Pyrope, they were great to deal with. Responded to PMs quickly and shipped the items fast. Great transaction.

4. I purchased a SD Luts "Priest" Set from her, and not only was she a bright, cheerful communicator - putting up with my hare-brained finances check, she shipped exceptionally fast! The clothing was immaculate and neat as a pin. She's a joy to trade with, and I highly recommend her as a seller.

5. Let me go on to add, before I forget, that she's awesome for having this rare find available. It was the perfect prop to a future story, and I'm glad to have run across her sale thread when I did!

6. I bought a Feeple Rona head from Pyrope and delivery was prompt with nice friendly communication! Thanks so much for a great transaction! <3

7. I bought a dress and shoes from pyrope. The exchange was so quick! lovely seller!!

8. I have the opportunity to purchase the most delightful MSD skirt from Lauren. Not only was the skirt in wonderful "mint" condition, Lauren was delightfully fun to work with. She packaged the little skirt very carefully and sent it out right away.
      I'm tickled to have met Lauren here on DOA. She's a real "doll".

9. I bought a SDF Annette head from Pyrope. Despite me being new to the marketplace and Paypal, she was considerate and patient with me, putting the head on hold and giving me time to pay her fully.

The head was sent on the tenth. A week later and here she is, in perfect condition, looking better than she does in the pictures!

I was very fortunate to have her as my first seller and transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :)

10. I bought an SD shirt from Pyrope. She was very friendly, gave me various shipping quotes, and let me know when she mailed the shirt out. :)

11. I bought a CP boy body from Pyrope. The body is in like new condition and the delivery was the fastest ever. The communication was great. Pyrope is highly recommended.

12. Bought a Kid Delf Cherry from her. :) Truly wonderful to deal with. She has kept wonderful contact and even offered a free wig with my girl! :3 Wonderful seller and given the chance I'd buy from her again! hehe

13. I bought an eye from Pyrope. she was a very friendly and professional seller to work with, and shipped very quickly. she was also very informative in showing me the ropes of buying from individual sellers, as i had only ever bought off ebay before. Thank you!

14. My transaction with Pyrope was very smooth and handled in a professional way. She shipped my item quickly and followed up to make sure I received it. I highly recommend her.

Many thanks!

15. I bought a pair of hands from Pyrope. She went out of her way (taking extra photos) to make sure they would be right for my doll.

She was very friendly and helpful! She shipped promptly and the hands were well packaged.

I would buy from her again!

Thanks!

16. I purchased a SD13 outfit set from Pyrope, it was shipped in a timely manner and arrived in great condition.
      Thanks,
      :)

17. I bought a wig, the price was awesome, the shipping was understandable, and it arrived pretty quick, Mercutio absolutely loves it!

18. I ordered 3 tops, 2 stockings and 1 pair of pants from Pyrope. I payed her on a Friday and they were shipped out on that Monday. I just got them today (Sat.) And all items are in perfect condition and packaged awesomly! :D I would tottaly buy from her again :aheartbea

-Fangirll4life

19. Bought 2 hds tops from Pyrope. Fast communication and shipping. Great seller, would buy from again.

20. I bought a Littlefee Hoody from Pyrope. It was a perfect transaction. I highly recommend buying from her.