1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for qiaobian

Nov 12, 2008

1. I sold a CP NS Edgar head with face-up to qiaobian and all was perfect with a prompt payment and a really nice communiction ! Thanks a lot ! 100% recommanded !

2. i sold a pair of Cuprit hooves to qiaobian. she was a pleasure to deal with. paid promptly as promised, always kept in communication, and was patient and understanding, as i applied an incomplete address on the package. the hooves did arrive safely. recommended buyer.

3. Sold a Frey head to qiaobian! ^^ Great communication and a fast payment. Great transaction - highly recommended! ^^

4. Qiaobian bought a head from me. very fast payment and great communicatiosn throughout. ideal!

5. POSITIVE

I had a pleasure to sell some of my dresses to Qiaobian and I am very happy with the transaction:)

6. qiaobian bought a Blue Fairy Lin from me and it was a great transaction - prompt payment and excellent communication! Thank you heaps!! :aheartbea

7. Bought a Soom Monzo head from her <3 Amazing communication, fast shipping, arrived safely. I'm so happy. Thank you so much. ^^

8. Qiaobian bought from me a pair of Chalco linnus hands. The business went smooth and easy, communication was also nice. :)
      Thank you!

9. Qiaobian bought a DES head from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the head got to her. I really enjoyed the transaction- very smooth!

10. Qiaobian sold a Soom CW body (with Amber Hooves/waist/tail) to me. Communication was excellent and was very understanding of a situation that I ran into. Everything ran smooth and all the parts were packed with outstanding care.

Thanks again for such kindness, you were great to work with!

11. quiaobian bought an MSD head from me. Communication was excellent, payment was quick, and she let me know when the head arrived. It was a perfect transaction! :)

12. qiaobian joined my Monzo split for his head, clawed hands and wings. Fast payment, friendly communication. Transaction was smooth, aside from the wings. The wings had to be send back to Soom, twice! She was very patience during that return duration. I'm really happy to have her on my split. ^^

13. qiaobian bought my Elfdoll Aden on a short layaway, and was excellent to deal with. She paid off the amount agreed upon early, and let me know as soon as he arrived to her (very much appreciated in an international transaction!). I'd be happy to do business with her again, and I'm delighted that Aden is joining an excellent home where he will be fully appreciated!

14. qiaobian bought a Marcia MNF head from me. She paid very fast, kept me up to date and let me know when she got the head. smooth transaction and great communication. Thank you so much!!

15. Sold a Yder head and a few extras to qiaobian, was paid quickly, communicate promptly in a friendly manner, and I managed to ship it out today 10 sept 2010. A total pleasure to deal with, hope the package reach you soonest! :)

16. Qiaobian purchased a DIM Rain head from me, she paid promptly, communication was perfect and she let me know as soon as it arrived! She was a pleasure to deal with, and would not hesitate to enter another transaction with her. Great buyer! A++

17. I bought a WS Impldoll girl body from qiaobian, and I am extremely happy with this transaction. She gave me a confirmation number on the shipping, she communicated very promptly when I had questions (including sorting out *my* American-style misunderstanding of international date numbering on the shipping company's website). She packed the body really well, it arrived in really great shape, all the parts looking good and neatly packed together. This included the strings already knotted correctly for me. In fact, I got it restrung the same afternoon with no problems. Highly recommended seller.

18. qiaobian bought a doll head from me and the overall transaction was excellent. She was polite and prompt with her PMs and let me know when she received the head. She paid the head as soon as possible so the transaction was one of the fastest I've ever had. Thanks a lot!

19. Very good seller. Thanks for the gray boy.

20. Qiaobian bought a Bluefairy Sarang from me, payments were prompt and communication was excellent~ thank you again for a great transaction!