1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for qiaobian

Nov 12, 2008

1. Qiaobian bought a doll head from me! She was wonderful to deal with, and I wouldnt hesitate to deal with her again! Many thanks!

2. I bought a Dollmore body from qiaobian and I must say I'm totally pleased with the transaction. The body is perfect and qiaobian is an incredibly kind person. Recommend to any buyer!

3. Qiaobian bought a Volks Eden head from me on layaway. The transaction was perfectly smooth. She made her payments promptly and communication was great. Thanks a lot!

4. Good transaction !
      I bought two Luts heads.
      Nice personn and I like to deal with her.
      Thanks so much !

5. I bought a TF body from Qiaobian. It was packed well and shipped quickly, everything arrived in great condition. Thanks!

6. I bought from her a Luts Girl Body. Everthing was perfect. Good comunication, fast delivery Service, packed well. Everthing was smoothy. Thank you very much!^^

7. I have bought a SSDF body from Qiaobian and am very pleased.:D
      She gave me the possibility of layaway, always replied fast
      and packaged him very securely.

:chocoheartThe body is gorgeous, I am very grateful and would buy from her again
      without a second thought.:chocoheart

8. Bought a musedoll 61cm body from qiaobian and everything went smoothly... very easy to deal with, and extremely patient...thanks so much :)

9. I bought a Danbi head from qiaobian, fast shipping and good packing. Our communication is easy and smooth. Thank you~ A++

10. sorry for late feedback u.u

qiaobian sold a sd head. she's very quickly and carefully ^-^.
      Thank you for all!!

11. qiaobian bought mnf chiwoo head from me. was very friendly, paid quick and we had friendly contact. i highly recommend her. thank you so much!

12. qiaobian participated in my split for Soom Migma :D

qiaobian was very friendly throughout, replied fast and payments were quick.
      She was a pleasure as a split partner and I highly recommend her!

Thank you~!

13. Traded DES heads with qiaobian, great trade! Friendly and fast communication and I recieved DES quickly. Thankyou!

14. I have just bought a Dollshe Afgana head from qiaobian, and she arrived super sonic speed, perfectly packed. A very pleasant transaction! Im with pleasure to once again going to deal with you. Thank you so much!

15. qiaobian sold me a DIM Flowne head,which is in good condition.
      She shipped it out fast and packed well.
      It was a great transaction. Highly recommend!

16. qiaobian bought an Angelsdoll old type slim girl body from me.
      It was a great transaction! She paid quickly and informed me when the body arrived.
      She is a Very Good Buyer, i can only recommend her!:aheartbea

17. Qiaoban bought a Persia head from me last month. She was quick with payment, very willing to communicate, and when the package got lost, she was very reasonable and willing to work with me while they tried to find it. Everything has turned out okay, and I would absolutely deal with her again any time. She's a great buyer.

18. I bought a BF TF ws Denis head from Qiaoban, and it was a lovely transaction. She even reimbursed me when she accidentally overestimated shipping cost. She is a great seller and I recommend her :)

19. Thanks to the seller!
      I've bought from qiaobian Another Space head, it was shipped very quickly and arrived nice and safe )

20. She bought 2 heads from me and was the perfect buyer. payment was fast and comunication great.I highly recommend her.